Pipe dream

MypupandI69

Citizen of Zooville
There's nothing happening here yet but I'm hoping to do a bit of open scorce music making here on and for zooville. This thread is basically me publicly asking permission from the devs and community to allow me to do so. I fully intend on staying true to all of the forums rules and want to work with several people here on the forum while keeping it completely anonymous. Btw Thanks for giving thousands of people a place to fit in. I want to give back in my own unique way and I can't offer money so I offer talent and a way for wayward musicians who happen to be zoos to express themselves. The only way to stay anonymous would be to trade recordings so that we can combine them into songs via editing software and audio recording equipment which is completely up to the people who want to participate to obtain. Anyone who wants to and are able to contribute can and I hope that many people do. After all what's the fun in a one man band.

Any thoughts, advice, or opinions would be appreciated weather it's constructive or not.

Pity. There was a friend who went away from the forum and loves that sort of music and sound mixing/editing... Would have loved to see this.

So What is the plan?

I can see having a thread of usable sounds / music to use, uploaded by people. Then another thread for the resulting works, for example?

Pity. There was a friend who went away from the forum and loves that sort of music and sound mixing/editing... Would have loved to see this.

So What is the plan?

I can see having a thread of usable sounds / music to use, uploaded by people. Then another thread for the resulting works, for example?

Two separate threads ones for works in progress the other for complete works. I've met a few musicians on here so far and I'm hoping that there might be a few more. As for an actual plan of action moving forward it's not entirely up to me a big part of this is going to be other people's participation. I'm thinking works in progress is going to become a mess so I'll probably end up making a chart to display what is currently in progress. I'll probably end up limiting how many songs we can work on at once just for the sake of being able to find the right files. And the nice thing is working on things like this instead of being in an actual full on band there's no rush to get things done so everyone who participates can take their time with it and have fun.

I would make one thread for raw materials, recordings and such. That is something anyone can contribute if they have a decent recorder and something they think can be interesting to mix.

I would make one thread for raw materials, recordings and such. That is something anyone can contribute if they have a decent recorder and something they think can be interesting to mix.
That's kinda the idea it we'll see I tried to get someone's attention and that post was deleted so I don't know what's up.

That's kinda the idea it we'll see I tried to get someone's attention and that post was deleted so I don't know what's up.
Um. Where did you make the post?
If in the appropiate section (Fun and games?), and explaining the reason I can't see anything wrong.

In any case, if you feel something was wrong you may just ask a mod (invoke by typing @ modname in a post) so they clarify what happened... just so you do not repeat it. :)

Back