Pink floyd.

I'm just a bit into Floyd, mostly post Syd Barret and unlike most post Roger Waters wasn't crap in my opinion. '67-71 has very little that appeals to me, '72-75 of course has two timeless classics with Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here, '76-78 meh, '79 The Wall, 'nuff said, '80-84 also mostly meh, '87-94 The Division Bell was one of my favorite albums, so yeah I'm familiar with the band ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm just a bit into Floyd, mostly post Syd Barret and unlike most post Roger Waters wasn't crap in my opinion. '67-71 has very little that appeals to me, '72-75 of course has two timeless classics with Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here, '76-78 meh, '79 The Wall, 'nuff said, '80-84 also mostly meh, '87-94 The Division Bell was one of my favorite albums, so yeah I'm familiar with the band ๐Ÿ˜†
They were a MUST SEE band to fully appreciate and experience how good they were. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Some of their stuff. Absolutely love Animals. I can easily listen to The Wall, Dark Side, Wish You Were Here, Meddle, and The Final Cut. But, I don't care too much for Division Bell and Momentary, don't care for the Syd stuff. And their earlier albums are a bit too out there for me.

One of my favorite bands. Watched "The Wall" as a teen and immediately went to the library to get all the available albums.

One of my favorite bands. Watched "The Wall" as a teen and immediately went to the library to get all the available albums.
My favourite band, first seen them 1977 WYWH/Animals tour Stafford Bingley hall, England, never missed a floyd tour since, including waters solo tours, seen the wall 4 times,..3 with waters/floyd, 1 with waters solo .๐Ÿ‘Œ

Back