Pigs

I just love ‘em , the thought of fucking in the mud is a huge turn on tbh idk why and becoming like a sow for eI
I just love ‘em , the thought of fucking in the mud is a huge turn on tbh idk why and becoming like a sow for em
I love them as well, though usually we dont fuck inthe mud of the pen, i take them in the barn ans wash them first as a bit of foreplay LOL! Have done it in mud though!!

Now this is my kind of thread!

I love watching our farm breeding whore crawl out of the pens covered in mud and cum; especially when the plug breaks after and they just start pouring out more pig cum.

Would be fun when we would find her just passed out in the mud with the pigs, was just a perfect sight; Dad would just carry her up to their room for a shower after👌

Keep in mind that a boar has a group of sows that he breeds regularly. They are in heat 3 to 4 times a year.
It's fun when it is only one person responsible for all of the boars on the farm though; they are supposed to be abused as the farm's breeding bitch, cum dump for all animals here on our farm! Multiple sows means less abuse for the breeding whore!

Last edited:
Yes it is Nice but i am a little scared from them. But i see girls in special frames. In the beginning i said no but box i am a little curios.

Back