Picked up a big non fixed lab no intrest tho :(

fun69er

Tourist
Well I picked up a Big male purebred amazingly lovely and sweetheart lab the other day as a family pet he is about 1 year 10 months not fixed weighing in at 98 lbs he is big boned! The old owner was very attached and he always follows you around and is such a big cuddle monster! He will follow you around everywhere you go lol. He is well trained smart and was trained to not jump up on people because he is a big boy. My significant other has been interested in having a male mount her (after I confessed about my female dog horn balls I owned well one was anyways before i met her) but doesn't seem to hump jump etc. The old owner he did knock up her female in heat that was pregnant at the time (accident not keeping them apart). We love him as he is such a great dog but just testing to see if he was maybe interested... was a no go but I guess that's how some male intact dogs are? This has been the first male intact dog that doesn't hump doesn't show interest in mounting its just odd to me but he is a great family pet. His sister was trained to be a service dog. He may still be adjusting to the change too I'm not sure and may take time for him to loosen up... I'm just happy to have a buddy again as it's been many years since my last dog passed and was very hard for me. I'm not looking to do anything to have him be sexual with my woman despite my long fantasy of it happening but I'm not sure if maybe he doesn't understand its avaliable for him or just a no go with human females maybe... idk my woman is now on her period now... either way I guess I don't know how male dogs think I always thought they were more like human males and would be all over it but maybe my bud is not or I was mistaken in that regard. Anyway thought I would share maybe someday he will change and want to but not looking to rush or coax him into anything as he is so sweet the way this handsome boy is!

Well I picked up a Big male purebred amazingly lovely and sweetheart lab the other day as a family pet he is about 1 year 10 months not fixed weighing in at 98 lbs he is big boned! The old owner was very attached and he always follows you around and is such a big cuddle monster! He will follow you around everywhere you go lol. He is well trained smart and was trained to not jump up on people because he is a big boy. My significant other has been interested in having a male mount her (after I confessed about my female dog horn balls I owned well one was anyways before i met her) but doesn't seem to hump jump etc. The old owner he did knock up her female in heat that was pregnant at the time (accident not keeping them apart). We love him as he is such a great dog but just testing to see if he was maybe interested... was a no go but I guess that's how some male intact dogs are? This has been the first male intact dog that doesn't hump doesn't show interest in mounting its just odd to me but he is a great family pet. His sister was trained to be a service dog. He may still be adjusting to the change too I'm not sure and may take time for him to loosen up... I'm just happy to have a buddy again as it's been many years since my last dog passed and was very hard for me. I'm not looking to do anything to have him be sexual with my woman despite my long fantasy of it happening but I'm not sure if maybe he doesn't understand its avaliable for him or just a no go with human females maybe... idk my woman is now on her period now... either way I guess I don't know how male dogs think I always thought they were more like human males and would be all over it but maybe my bud is not or I was mistaken in that regard. Anyway thought I would share maybe someday he will change and want to but not looking to rush or coax him into anything as he is so sweet the way this handsome boy is!

you are mistaken. Dogs take time to trust their surroundings and those around them, and they need to actually like those they are with.

He needs to get comfortable in new surroundings, once that's done you need to let him know that's allowed, as previous owner probably punished him if he tried.

you are mistaken. Dogs take time to trust their surroundings and those around them, and they need to actually like those they are with.

He needs to get comfortable in new surroundings, once that's done you need to let him know that's allowed, as previous owner probably punished him if he tried.

This this this

Whenever you take in a dog, pup or not, they have to adjust to your home and lifestyle.

This takes time, especially for a rehome. He needs to adjust to you first, get to know you, your home, his new home, and your new lifestyles. My female took 2 months to make any advances or permit any sexual touching.

But eventually we worked thru her issues and she's all in.

Trust us. Take your time, love him, feed him, be his friend, and maybe you'll get lucky and be rewarded for your efforts.

He is just a sweet dog we're not rushing anything just wanted to see how he reacted to my woman we were gonna have sex all night regardless and didn't think he would be into it anyways. He seems to be connected to me more but when my woman wakes up and I go to sleep work thing... He spends alot of time with her. He has to be around us 24/7 atm and has some odd fears he will not even go down the stairs. His nerves are starting to calm down and training dogs I've been able to teach him more things he learns fast some things I don't think the old owners taught him only to sit no hand shakes etc but he is a suuuper smart dog but is slightly clingy gotta be next to you all the time lol. He had been much better tho and has been getting much more relaxed it took a while for him to eat some good kibble. He is our family pet but is like oddly anti hump anti jump. Someone people were like o he is not fixed that's why they are getting rid of him he has bad habits and probably humps everything.... far from that. Never seen him hunp at all well so far but his old owner told me that he had no bad habits and I forgot why she has to rehome all her dogs but this boy was her favorite and was sad to see him go like bad. She's texting me so much asking about him how he's doing giving me tips and answering any questions I have about him. Even in the end if he will never show interest that's fine. I personally get so attached to dogs been around them my whole life. Love them so much and having a slight allergy kinda sucks. However with 7 hepa filters and the best machines I don't really notice it. Anywho we will give him all the time he wants if he even wants to.

He is just a sweet dog we're not rushing anything just wanted to see how he reacted to my woman we were gonna have sex all night regardless and didn't think he would be into it anyways. He seems to be connected to me more but when my woman wakes up and I go to sleep work thing... He spends alot of time with her. He has to be around us 24/7 atm and has some odd fears he will not even go down the stairs. His nerves are starting to calm down and training dogs I've been able to teach him more things he learns fast some things I don't think the old owners taught him only to sit no hand shakes etc but he is a suuuper smart dog but is slightly clingy gotta be next to you all the time lol. He had been much better tho and has been getting much more relaxed it took a while for him to eat some good kibble. He is our family pet but is like oddly anti hump anti jump. Someone people were like o he is not fixed that's why they are getting rid of him he has bad habits and probably humps everything.... far from that. Never seen him hunp at all well so far but his old owner told me that he had no bad habits and I forgot why she has to rehome all her dogs but this boy was her favorite and was sad to see him go like bad. She's texting me so much asking about him how he's doing giving me tips and answering any questions I have about him. Even in the end if he will never show interest that's fine. I personally get so attached to dogs been around them my whole life. Love them so much and having a slight allergy kinda sucks. However with 7 hepa filters and the best machines I don't really notice it. Anywho we will give him all the time he wants if he even wants to.
Sounds normal needs to adjust, mind if I pm you ?

Back