PetLust Performers

'Greta attic' dude was in jail, lost his job. No idea where he is nowadays but i think they cured him foe good from even posting text online.

I liked a lot of the stuff they put out and they seemed to have a pretty nice place, at least from the exterior shots. I have often wondered what happened to them as well. Great question.

I always wanted to know what became of the grey arabian mare "Misty" but likely would not be happy if something bad happened to her or any of the lovely females that were used :(

'Greta attic' dude was in jail, lost his job. No idea where he is nowadays but i think they cured him foe good from even posting text online.
Damn, that sucks! He was my favorite performer. Nice cock and beautiful bubble butt. Did these guys not think anyone would see their faces?

Oh yeah, him and the other dark blonde guy that fucked everything under the sun. Satan Outside, Husky Bitch

Back