Penis pump for dog

Boulbite77

Tourist
Hi guys,

I have a question for some people here in the forum.

Can we use a penis pump on a dog cock?

Please do not offense about my question, I am truly sure some of you guys will express anger regarding this subject. Once again don't get me wrong, this question is aimed at people in here who have recreational sex with dogs and are not into some romantic way of making love to animals. It doesn't mean any kind of disrespect or willing to hurt an animal is involved here.

No. They don’t need something like that and with how thin their skin is down there along with how sensitive it is you could end up rupturing blood vessels. Use a lubed up flesh light instead.

Hi guys,

I have a question for some people here in the forum.

Can we use a penis pump on a dog cock?

Please do not offense about my question, I am truly sure some of you guys will express anger regarding this subject. Once again don't get me wrong, this question is aimed at people in here who have recreational sex with dogs and are not into some romantic way of making love to animals. It doesn't mean any kind of disrespect or willing to hurt an animal is involved here.
Looks like, in addition to completely misunderstanding the nature of canine anatomy and the reasons dogs engage in sex, you also completely miss those marks with people. You're asking how to rape a dog, essentially, and asking the question of people that actually care about their animals, whether as simple pets, or as lovers in a more complex way.
Considering the source, I suppose this will seem harsh: GET A LIFE, CHUMMY! and I hope the dog you try this on bites you.

Looks like, in addition to completely misunderstanding the nature of canine anatomy and the reasons dogs engage in sex, you also completely miss those marks with people. You're asking how to rape a dog, essentially, and asking the question of people that actually care about their animals, whether as simple pets, or as lovers in a more complex way.
Considering the source, I suppose this will seem harsh: GET A LIFE, CHUMMY! and I hope the dog you try this on bites you.
Nice answer dude!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all your answers.
For the record, I am not into practicing sex with dogs. The right word is passive if I am correct. So don't worry, I will never do anything like that.

This was just one of the many questions I have in mind regarding bestiality. Thanks to those of you who tried to explain why we shouldn't do that, I now have a better knowledge of the dog's male organ and also a better understanding of what dog can feel (physically speaking).

For the others who obviously get angry, I don't mind. I knew there will be some negative comments. I tried to explain, with my own words, that this was just a question. But I realize some people will, intentionally or not, always take the wrong side of what they read or hear. Too sad. Anyway I repeat myself in case it is not clear enough : I am not into having sex with dogs (or any animals).

If this question was about women's vagina, would be considered as intention of rape?

Back