Passing of my Equine friend...

Giantco09

Tourist
Today, January 3rd 2021, was a tragic day for both my Equine friends of previously 6 members, and myself. At 9.42AM this morning, I received the sad news.... I'm only a caretaker, but that doesn't matter, I had been around this lovely 16 year old gelding for almost 13 years, every single day.
Intestinal failure and colic is a serious thing, ladies and gentlemen.

Too soon

Klaus, Fjordhorse, 2005-2021

Aww, I'm terribly sorry to hear that. May your equine friend rest in peace. I hope he had a happy life. Even though you were just his caretaker, I'm you made a big impact on his life, just as he's made an impact on yours. He'll live on through your memories of him.

I don't know if it is any better, but 2 years or so ago he almost died by choking..... And thank fuck (please excuse my french) I showed just in time to save his life.... I don't know the name of the stuff he choked on in english, but I tell ya, it wasn't a very pleasant experience.... I had to like use a chokehold just to help him swallow his food that time.... He was of course very scared and sad, but grateful too....

Just dawned on me how much I miss him already...

I don't know if it is any better, but 2 years or so ago he almost died by choking..... And thank fuck (please excuse my french) I showed just in time to save his life.... I don't know the name of the stuff he choked on in english, but I tell ya, it wasn't a very pleasant experience.... I had to like use a chokehold just to help him swallow his food that time.... He was of course very scared and sad, but grateful too....

Just dawned on me how much I miss him already...
I personally raised my old mare more than once with the tractor, the first was just a coincidence that I was there too, the time I was gone there were more injuries that she sustained and the fright that the result.

It's been years, but I still have in mind the memory of her first look and that she held my sleeve between her teeth when she pulled it up and wouldn't let go of me to adjust the harness.

she took a piece of my heart away when she left

Sorry to see this rest easy equine friend lol Gods got em now running up there in the sky waitin for u. Or possibly even just in ur heart 4 now but ull see him eventually again

sorry to hear about your animal friend ,you sound like yall were very close. remember him always and he will live on.

Sorry for your loss. Taking caee of an 38 year old pony, knowing that the day is coming nearer that i have to say good bye. Dont pitty the dead, pitty the living who live without love and care.

Back