Pain in doggystyle

indraa57

Lurker
If other people are in the same situation.
My girlfriend tells me that doggystyle sometimes hurts with men because her uterus goes backwards, so she's afraid to try it with our dog. Does this really have an impact with dogs or not?
Thanks

How the hell should I know? Dogs and Humans come in a variety of sizes and shapes. A long Dog (St Bernard) and a short Woman (4 inch virgin vagina) will definitely cause much pain for both parties. A short Dog (Chihuahua) and a long Woman (tall mother of 6) is more likely to be boring. Anything else between is possible. The only way anyone else can help you is to examine your Woman and your Dog with the goal of comparing measurements. Or you might try doing that yourself. There might even be some suggestions about that in the How To Section.

How the hell should I know? Dogs and Humans come in a variety of sizes and shapes. A long Dog (St Bernard) and a short Woman (4 inch virgin vagina) will definitely cause much pain for both parties. A short Dog (Chihuahua) and a long Woman (tall mother of 6) is more likely to be boring. Anything else between is possible. The only way anyone else can help you is to examine your Woman and your Dog with the goal of comparing measurements. Or you might try doing that yourself. There might even be some suggestions about that in the How To Section.
Thank you for your answer, but if you do not know why you answer with this aggressiveness? We just want to know before she tries

Back