Ovipositor eggs....what the heck am i doing wrong?

dixon_zeta

Zooville Settler
I dont know if i just cant make the gelatin correctly or if the mold is really that bad...i bought a splorch from PH, but i have never been able to get fully formed eggs. The gelatin leaks out and only fills the form halfway. Does anyone recommend a better egg mold..or trips and tricks?

I do not have the toy but I have some experience with gelatin.
Are you using the right kind and quantity of the gelatin? Some products behave differently.
Are you pouring it in at the right time?
Does the producer have any instructional video or a manual?

I do not have this product, but as an uneducated guess, unless the form is physically deformed, wouldn't just lowering the water ratio in the recipy do the trick? To make it thicker and therefore less prone to leaking?

I do not have the toy but I have some experience with gelatin.
Are you using the right kind and quantity of the gelatin? Some products behave differently.
Are you pouring it in at the right time?
Does the producer have any instructional video or a manual?
primalhardware has an instructional video i've followed, and i use knox unflavored gelatin. there might be better stuff to use, but my local grocery has the knox stuff for cheap.
I do not have this product, but as an uneducated guess, unless the form is physically deformed, wouldn't just lowering the water ratio in the recipy do the trick? To make it thicker and therefore less prone to leaking?
I did try that but the eggs ended up being too dry and cracked at the "seam". the mold is two parts with a small hole at the top to fill (which is surprisingly difficult because of how small it is.

1659627535925.png

I would maybe chill the mold in the freezer before you pour it in. That way the gelatin that touches the walls will solidify faster and prevent leakage and pour it in when it is about to start to thicken, not hot. It is probably going to need some experimenting. :D

I would maybe chill the mold in the freezer before you pour it in. That way the gelatin that touches the walls will solidify faster and prevent leakage and pour it in when it is about to start to thicken, not hot. It is probably going to need some experimenting. :D
thats a really good idea, ill try it the next time i attempt! first gotta let my current frustration wear off...

Reactions: pes
For experimentation you can probably make the eggs flavored. At least you can eat the failed attempts. :D

For experimentation you can probably make the eggs flavored. At least you can eat the failed attempts. :D
I...definitely have thought about that as apart of the whole...alien egg kink, but admittedly im afraid of irritating myself....no pain no gain though!

I...definitely have thought about that as apart of the whole...alien egg kink, but admittedly im afraid of irritating myself....no pain no gain though!
I meant the experiments until you find out the correct recipe. I would not risk using flavored eggs to the sex stuff.

From a technical point of view, I would say:
1659627535925.png
Right part : flat on the ground, square part up, fill to the brim with gelatin.

Left part: there SHOULD be some small hole on the top of each ovoid shape.

Insert slowly so air gies out the holes, liquid fills.

Move to refrigerator placed flat as you filled. Unless it is cracked it should be impossible that liquid goes out

Try letting the gelatin partially set before poring? Similar to how you have to partially set gelatin when adding fruit or making a layered mold. Look up cooking show information on how to make such things for info on how to know when it's set sufficiently.

I have the same mold from PH. I’ve used Walmart brand gelatin and haven’t had issues. I’m thinking a gelatin issue. Those molds are A PAIN to fill. I actually use a butter knife to help dribble it down through the hole. Had some spillage but nothing crazy. Only had thin bits at the seams I could just peel off. I did buy a egg mold off Amazon but haven’t tried it yet… larger hole to fill though!
Do you have any other egg molds?

I have the same mold from PH. I’ve used Walmart brand gelatin and haven’t had issues. I’m thinking a gelatin issue. Those molds are A PAIN to fill. I actually use a butter knife to help dribble it down through the hole. Had some spillage but nothing crazy. Only had thin bits at the seams I could just peel off. I did buy a egg mold off Amazon but haven’t tried it yet… larger hole to fill though!
Do you have any other egg molds?
i dont have another mold but thinking about buying one with larger fill holes for sure...or a funnel?

I dont know if i just cant make the gelatin correctly or if the mold is really that bad...i bought a splorch from PH, but i have never been able to get fully formed eggs. The gelatin leaks out and only fills the form halfway. Does anyone recommend a better egg mold..or trips and tricks?
OK I am a newbie here and would like to know what this is all about

Regardless of if you're using sheets or powder I'd say mix it with a smaller amount of water and let it bloom a little. Then combine it with the full amount so it already is slightly congealed. This should help with it. I know some molds just aren't well fitting, maybe casted wrong. Could always check with PH on a support ticket to fix it.

i dont have another mold but thinking about buying one with larger fill holes for sure...or a funnel?
Try Amazon. I got one that has larger holes and seems like it would fill better. Sadly I have not used it yet but I did buy one!
It’s a silicone mold that makes like 8 or 10 large eggs. About the same size as the PH

my question is how do you get the egg thru the ovil too the inside of you without the add of another?

I have had the same issue :/. I think putting some weight on the top when it's filled will help it from leaking out I'm gonna try it next time I make them and hopefully I'll get some whole eggs this time.

You could try filling each half of the mold separately. Let it sort of mostly set then put them together so the set up as one but is too thick to pour out?

Dunno if it's been suggested but try buying some spring clips kinda like clothespins but the stronger ones. I'm sure most places like princess auto or Harbour freight should have them. Use them to help hold edges together tighter maybe? And I'd think about trying new supplies for the gelatin. They may be old. Hope this helps

I yuan the primal recipe without any problems. Generally I make more than I need which I will explain. First I take the bottom of the forms and fill those, not all the way just the egg portion. I attach the top part and make sure that it latches. Then I use a large syringe to fill the rest of the egg. The most important part is patience. Don’t try to fill one egg, but work each egg a little bit at a time.

One of my molds does not fit well so I usually put a six pack of soda on top of both of them to hold it down. I have both the large and small eggs, but if it comes down to it there are some inexpensive silicone alternative eggs.

If you have any other questions please ask me, I’ve never made a video of me making the eggs and it will be sometime before I have enough privacy to do so but I can do that for you if it would help

My ovipositors are in the center of this photo, I actually have two more since this one was taken. They’re one of my favorite toys

Attachments

• 4481784F-A166-45DA-8996-16B5AF768D21.png
    4481784F-A166-45DA-8996-16B5AF768D21.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 33
I yuan the primal recipe without any problems. Generally I make more than I need which I will explain. First I take the bottom of the forms and fill those, not all the way just the egg portion. I attach the top part and make sure that it latches. Then I use a large syringe to fill the rest of the egg. The most important part is patience. Don’t try to fill one egg, but work each egg a little bit at a time.

One of my molds does not fit well so I usually put a six pack of soda on top of both of them to hold it down. I have both the large and small eggs, but if it comes down to it there are some inexpensive silicone alternative eggs.

If you have any other questions please ask me, I’ve never made a video of me making the eggs and it will be sometime before I have enough privacy to do so but I can do that for you if it would help

My ovipositors are in the center of this photo, I actually have two more since this one was taken. They’re one of my favorite toys
Whenever somebody buys one thing, they're at risk for buying a bunch more.

This is how people get an acre full of old cars they might "fix up" some day. At least yours can fit in a small footprint sex dungeon.

Back