out of heat?

A lot of people say yes while others say no. It could be that your dog will allow it and it's something you will just have to see.

Yes the can and do. You must use lots of lube and take it slow. Try playing with her vulva for a few days without penetration. Then try penetration with one lube finger. If she is ok with it try two.When you try penis predation lube her with two finger first. You my only penetrate her halfway but take your time do not force it. Try the next day. You should have full penetrative sex in a few days.

Yes but you must have sex with her in heat. Out of heat start fingering her. You can use a small lubed dildo and increase the size slowly. As above she may not be able to handle your cock fully. As she get older she will.

Like others have stated, it depends on the dog. I have two girls myself. My Newfie loves sex and will, not so subtly, ask for it if I go 3-4 days without making love. (She'll sniff my crotch intensely, pant, turn around and back her ass into me.) This is out of heat. In heat she's begging me for sex multiple times a day. My mutt mix on the other hand just plane hates sex as a whole. She wasn't even that interested in her last heat, the farthest I got with her was fingering. She tells me no, it means no. I'm not going to fight her on that. I love her and will respect her wishes.

But I ended up basically winning the lottery with my newfie girl, it seems most dogs aren't as crazy about sex as she is out of heat. But some will enjoy it if you do things right and take things at her own pace. Make sure you cuddle and pet her when you're done making love to get the oxytocin flowing. My girl and I usually cuddle for 20-40 minutes before I take her on a walk to pee. She's usually in a completely happy trans-like state. I make sure any sex is an act of love, and not just lust.

Back