Our First Dog!

Oh, so...ah, @Bitchinheat11, be sure to read the how-to sections...and let me give my own views on dog love that you might not find in a conventional how-to.

I am going to say, for dogs, all play can be translated into foreplay. Playing fetch, playing with a rope toy, engaging in mentally challenging obedience play. Thing is, the more you challenge the dog's brain, the more aggressive, including sexually aggressive, the dog gets. The thing is, the dog gets frustrated, but he is not unhappy: he just knows there is a challenging game going on, and he wants to win, just like any teenager playing any video game with his eyes on that score. When you REALLY put him through his paces and make him work to win, he'll be all aggressive, not because he is really angry but because his adrenaline is up.

In that situation, he might just decide the thing he's trying to do is really to get a bitch to submit to him. Just don't give in too easy. He might think he's hurt you, somehow, so if you fall over in a really submissive position, he'll get to acting all guilty and concerned, like, "You okay?" so when you start letting him wrestle you, you keep the teasing and the "keep-away" game up for a bit. He might nip you, but this is a good sign.

Just let him be dominant, once he gets started. It won't lead to any kind of role confusion. When it's all over, you're still mom and essentially Princess Celestia as far as he is concerned.

Play is important.

And reading the how-to sections, that also.

Oh, so...ah, @Bitchinheat11, be sure to read the how-to sections...and let me give my own views on dog love that you might not find in a conventional how-to.

I am going to say, for dogs, all play can be translated into foreplay. Playing fetch, playing with a rope toy, engaging in mentally challenging obedience play. Thing is, the more you challenge the dog's brain, the more aggressive, including sexually aggressive, the dog gets. The thing is, the dog gets frustrated, but he is not unhappy: he just knows there is a challenging game going on, and he wants to win, just like any teenager playing any video game with his eyes on that score. When you REALLY put him through his paces and make him work to win, he'll be all aggressive, not because he is really angry but because his adrenaline is up.

In that situation, he might just decide the thing he's trying to do is really to get a bitch to submit to him. Just don't give in too easy. He might think he's hurt you, somehow, so if you fall over in a really submissive position, he'll get to acting all guilty and concerned, like, "You okay?" so when you start letting him wrestle you, you keep the teasing and the "keep-away" game up for a bit. He might nip you, but this is a good sign.

Just let him be dominant, once he gets started. It won't lead to any kind of role confusion. When it's all over, you're still mom and essentially Princess Celestia as far as he is concerned.

Play is important.

And reading the how-to sections, that also.
Thanks! Yes we’ve been reading up since we got here. Learned sooo much. Can’t wait for him to be the dominant boy he is.

Zeus has been with us 2 days now. I feel like we’ve made good progress. We’d love any tips any one has.

He immediately liked being touched and played with. His dick is huge. I get so turned on playing with himBeen playing with him as much as he seems to be interested in it. I think I’m wearing him out. He’s slept a lot!

ive gotten my mouth on him 4 times. He’s only started humping once. Hoping he keeps going with that so we can try mounting soon.

I’ll try to keep this updated as best I can!!! Thanks for all the love and support!

Zeus has been with us 2 days now. I feel like we’ve made good progress. We’d love any tips any one has.

He immediately liked being touched and played with. His dick is huge. I get so turned on playing with himBeen playing with him as much as he seems to be interested in it. I think I’m wearing him out. He’s slept a lot!

ive gotten my mouth on him 4 times. He’s only started humping once. Hoping he keeps going with that so we can try mounting soon.

I’ll try to keep this updated as best I can!!! Thanks for all the love and support!
You are so lucky to have a partner willing to share a pup with you! I hope to find that in a future partner someday :) and I've always wanted to have sex with a rottie! So jealous. I hope you have a lot of fun with him and he gets trained well :) cant wait to see pics of his gorgeous cock!

So glad things are going well. You are so lucky you have a partner that’s shares your same interest. I’m still searching for one myself. ??

Fantastic! Did he cum in your mouth? Poor thing might get frustrated if he doesn’t cum? But that’s just a guess.
Please keep us updated. Would love to see pics as well. ;-)

Sounds like you're a natural talent for this! ?

Fantastic! Did he cum in your mouth? Poor thing might get frustrated if he doesn’t cum? But that’s just a guess.
Please keep us updated. Would love to see pics as well. ;-)
Thanks! Been working with him once or twice a day. He’s starting to get that mommy plays with his dick. He humped the best so far last night so feel like we are making progress. If he keeps humping well try to mount this weekend.

Thanks! Been working with him once or twice a day. He’s starting to get that mommy plays with his dick. He humped the best so far last night so feel like we are making progress. If he keeps humping well try to mount this weekend.
Thats sooo hot. I hope you are able to tie the knot with him :)

That’s wonderful news. Glad he’s coming along so quickly

My friend said just letting him practice mounting is good to help him learn.

Wow, I'm so happy for you. It must be amazing sharing this with your partner.
You must be having so much fun teaching your doggo,
All the best and may you be knotted and filled with his puppy juice all night

So... the weekend is officially over. (At least here in Sweden.) How did it go? Have you been impregnated with dog semen? Have you tasted it? So many questions, so much time. ?

This has been pretty fun to read in real time. I’m excited for an update, and Since there isn’t one yet I’m assuming the weekend has been eventful

Hey yall

Zeus is doing so good! We started working in mounting on Friday night. Have some issues with him getting over excited. We have gotten him in a few times but he just get so excited and tries so hard that he doesn’t stay in. He hasn’t knotted yet.
The good news is he gets that I’m his partner and wants to play. He’s gotten very bold with his snout at home and will stick it between my legs when I’m trying to do things around the house.
If anyone has tips on how to get him a little more focused and calmed down enough to stay in and knot, we’d love any suggestions. Thank y’all for all you’re help so far!

Back