Our First Dog!

I think all he needs is to get used to being inside you. Get his head in the game you know? Who wouldn’t be overexcited when he sees pussy for the first time...or first 30 times maybe. ?

Today is the day! We are adopting a 2+ year old rottie! He will be our first dog since we started this lifestyle. It’s about a 5 hour drive to get him but can’t wait to meet the newest member of our family and start training him for a special bond.
I'm jealous..lol...Take your time with him and get your husband to help guide him for penetration, and have fun. We had a wonderful owner that helped us. I have great memories of when my x gf (passed away 3yrs.ago at 48 from brain aneurysm) got her first penetration with a pup. She even got me to get knotted, what a rush. I really want to do it more one day soon. Just hard to find someone near Reno willing to share their dog with an older single man.
Keep us posted

Hi all! We are still having fun with Zeus and playing a lot! We have decided to have a wickr if you would like to see the fun. Please contact at DELETED
Thanks!

9. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead. You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.) Encoding your phone number in the form of alphabet is also not allowed. Don't try to fool us by changing the way you enter your email in a post. We'll find it eventually. We don't have bots that check for posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the day! We are adopting a 2+ year old rottie! He will be our first dog since we started this lifestyle. It’s about a 5 hour drive to get him but can’t wait to meet the newest member of our family and start training him for a special bond.
Congratulations. Your world will never be the same. I hope you took spare panties.

Great! We’ll be using wickr to start sharing. Message is there!

Why not create a thread in the corresponding females with male dogs section of the forum?. Seems strange to direct people away from the forum to another platform to see your playtime with your new Rottie. I think everyone would appretiate a thread here.

Hey yall

Zeus is doing so good! We started working in mounting on Friday night. Have some issues with him getting over excited. We have gotten him in a few times but he just get so excited and tries so hard that he doesn’t stay in. He hasn’t knotted yet.
The good news is he gets that I’m his partner and wants to play. He’s gotten very bold with his snout at home and will stick it between my legs when I’m trying to do things around the house.
If anyone has tips on how to get him a little more focused and calmed down enough to stay in and knot, we’d love any suggestions. Thank y’all for all you’re help so far!
I would say, let him get excitement out of his system for a while. If you are both enjoying the experience, it is fine if he does not knot every time. He will start to hanker for something new, eventually. I would enjoy the "fun stage" while it lasts. It is very special and does not last forever.

Why not create a thread in the corresponding females with male dogs section of the forum?. Seems strange to direct people away from the forum to another platform to see your playtime with your new Rottie. I think everyone would appretiate a thread here.
We have some concerns about being discreet.

Congratulations and good luck ☺️

Back