Other fetishes

So we all know that people here love their animals. But I'm wondering if anyone has any other fetishes?

Personally, I've always been into watersports and peeing, but not had much chance to explore that. Incest is another dark desire, but again, never gone anywhere with that.

Over to you guys and girls! Lets hear your dark desires!

I see my attraction to animals as an inborn sexuality.

I have little interest in fetishes, these days, but when I was a teenager, I would visit people's homes in nothing but my leather gear, and I love cheeky lingerie.

Last edited:
I love bdsm and most of what it encompasses. I have tried to enjoy scat, but I don't think I ever will but my Domme still indulges me in it. I love being sounded. And I have always loved pee. I don't know if being naked in the wild is a fetish but I do love being out there naked, even just in the garden.
Yea being naked in the wild counts. Love doing that. Long naked walks in the woods. It’s awesome

gotta love the "other fetishes" implication that being a zoo is just a fetish to all ppl here... nothing new i guess
It is a sexuality for people who are exclusive the same occurs with homosexual when criticism is allowed

Last edited:
I've had a vore fetish for the longest time! Discovered it even before I was even a teenager haha. I also think I'm developing some sort of paw fetish. Idk, they're looking more hot than usual these days.

Mmm... So aside from animals, I like the whole BDSM spectrum. I especially love rope bondage. I'm really big into pet play (pony play and puppy play). I like watersports, CBT, feminization, estim, exhibitionism, orgasm control, orgasm denial, submission.

Many; here's the list:
-Big tits, big ass, BBW, taller women
-creampie
-pregnant sex
-double penetration
-gangbang
-breastfeeding/lactation
-mother/son incest RP
-moms
-watersports

Basically, a taller, voluptuous woman forcing herself on me; taking me to her bed, stuffing a nipple into my mouth and breastfeeding me while she snu-snu's me. Pregnancy, group sex and pee play is optional.

I like sounding and especially cumming through a tube. But of course nowhere near animals.

Oh yeah! I've been sounded a couple times. Its is super different. I've never cum from it though.

Reactions: pes
Pee, finding new ways to piss and being nude whenever doing so!
Reminds me of this really hot video of a guy spreading his dog’s puss while she peed… I probably wouldn’t do it but it really turned me on!
I have other fetishes that I probably shouldn’t mention here… otherwise fruits and vegetables insertion is a new favorite!

I think I'm showing my "normie" card when I say that I have absolutely NO idea what "splosh" or "wam" mean.

I think I'm showing my "normie" card when I say that I have absolutely NO idea what "splosh" or "wam" mean.
Ah, allow me the pleasure of educating you a bit, then! (you're probably not the only one) The two are pretty much the same.
WAM - Wet And Messy. Most often food related. Anything smooth, gooey, thick or all of those. Foods such as honey, pudding, whipped cream, pancake syrup well smushed-up bananas and butter are my favorites. Either spread all over the body with a partner to slip and slide all over you, or it can be done by yourself. You can also be immersed in it in the bath tub, or it can be done outside. Some things used can only be outside due to not being water-soluble with the ability to dissolve and go down the bath tub or shower drain.

I don't necessarily care for some substances some other folks are turned on by, such as, believe it or not, oatmeal, raw eggs, grape jelly, peanut butter, spaghetti, (no sauce, especially for women) and a lot others. Those things, I have done to cater to a partner's love of them.
I have been a banana split more than a few times. I have sat on, wriggled in and full-body wallered on many cakes with MUCH more than the normal amount of frosting. I have also shared a bath tub full of honey with another woman, as well as a bathtub full of pudding. That feeling is exquisite, and I have more orgasms than I can count.

Ah, allow me the pleasure of educating you a bit, then! (you're probably not the only one) The two are pretty much the same.
WAM - Wet And Messy. Most often food related. Anything smooth, gooey, thick or all of those. Foods such as honey, pudding, whipped cream, pancake syrup well smushed-up bananas and butter are my favorites. Either spread all over the body with a partner to slip and slide all over you, or it can be done by yourself. You can also be immersed in it in the bath tub, or it can be done outside. Some things used can only be outside due to not being water-soluble with the ability to dissolve and go down the bath tub or shower drain.

I don't necessarily care for some substances some other folks are turned on by, such as, believe it or not, oatmeal, raw eggs, grape jelly, peanut butter, spaghetti, (no sauce, especially for women) and a lot others. Those things, I have done to cater to a partner's love of them.
I have been a banana split more than a few times. I have sat on, wriggled in and full-body wallered on many cakes with MUCH more than the normal amount of frosting. I have also shared a bath tub full of honey with another woman, as well as a bathtub full of pudding. That feeling is exquisite, and I have more orgasms than I can count.
Man, only in my wildest fantasies would I have ever experienced such things...

Have to admit...WAM is pretty hot!! Def popped some wood reading this!!

Back