Ostriches apparently tend to want to mate with humans

Personally I'm not about that avian life. And honestly the most aggressive animal I've ever met was a llama at Machu Picchu. Who spat in my hair.
Consider YOURSELF lucky.
I grew up with rank stud horse's.

They either wanted to fuck you or stomp you out.

As for ostriches, I was at our local zoo when I was around 10. One of them BASTERDS went to peck my face over the fence.(90s)
Not as many safety precautions.

He was able to get most of his neck over thr fence and peck at me, I was fast enough to move out of the way.. But he got my paper on all thr zoo animals I was holding.

After that, I will never trust one.

Consider YOURSELF lucky.

As for ostriches, I was at our local zoo when I was around 10. One of them BASTERDS went to peck my face over the fence.(90s)

He was able to get most of his neck over thr fence and peck at me, I was fast enough to move out of the way.. But he got my paper on all thr zoo animals I was holding.

They are totally evil

The feet watch the feet. Boxing hurts, but if your hit with a well placed kick with enough energy your done.

Ostriches are curious birds, of course they want to pick at anything, specially stuff that is sticking out and stuff what is shiny.
And they can kill a person if they have to, specially the male Ostriches.
I have been lucky so far, the worst a male attempted was to run me over. But they haven't kicked at me.
Its sort of a trust thing, I'am with those birds for many years and I know their body language and they see me as a member of their flock.
I mount the females and the male ostrich also mounts me, fun stuff!

I've heard about how mean they can be, but I've also seen how they will do their mating dance for people. Now I'm gonna be doing the chicken dance at every ostrich I see, lol. It'd be interesting to be mounted by a big horny bird.

Consider YOURSELF lucky.

My cousin was bitten by an ostrich. Nasty wound it left on her face. Ive never gone near them because of that.

Ostriches are curious birds, of course they want to pick at anything, specially stuff that is sticking out and stuff what is shiny.
And they can kill a person if they have to, specially the male Ostriches.
I have been lucky so far, the worst a male attempted was to run me over. But they haven't kicked at me.
Its sort of a trust thing, I'am with those birds for many years and I know their body language and they see me as a member of their flock.
I mount the females and the male ostrich also mounts me, fun stuff!
i never got the chance to ask. how are female ostriches in comparison to female mammals?

I have never even wanted to be close to one but I would imagine that they could hurt you real fast pecking you with that beak of theirs.

it ain't the beak they attack you with, it's them clawed toes..... that's their primary weaponry.
working for a Safari Park such as I do, I have been Stalked by Male Ostrich, and his intentions were not sexual.

it ain't the beak they attack you with, it's them clawed toes..... that's their primary weaponry.
working for a Safari Park such as I do, I have been Stalked by Male Ostrich, and his intentions were not sexual.
nah its just foreplay... i mean them sharp things couldnt possibly be any more dangerous then any sharp instrument lol. but seriously does the pecking mean its to deter you from that location while the claws are made to hurt to get the message?

I'm glad I'am not being stalked and threatened by the male Ostrich. The only thing that threatens me is his enormous bird penis.

Zoomer, yer likely the ONLY other person here who could attest to my words.
a Male Ostrich whose defending his Harem, is a HAZARD to be avoided at all costs.

I know how extremely dangerous and deadly they can be.
Strangers have a hard time coming even close without getting threatened, thats why I will not condone people sneaking onto an Ostrich farm and try fucking those birds.
It needs years of relationship, trust and raising them from the first second on.

Definitely a different ballgame to well-socialized, free-range zoo-dwelling emus. Ahem...
It's still easy to underestimate the damage potential for even their claws, though.

Kudos as ever, Der.Zoomer.

qCw2Vic.png

Kinda surprised this didnt make it here sooner but here ya go! ???? ah? Ah? *eyes looking back and forth*

I'm lame I know. It's a reference from a slightly "underground" or at least kinda unknown tv show and 2 guys "allegedly" fucked an ostrich.

Humans can be really good at touching animals in ways that they like. And somehow they often have more loving relationships with their humans than with their own species.

Back