Oral on Female Canines Advice

ZephyrZoo

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hey guys,

Looking to up my game with my girl when it comes to oral. I'm clued up with all her anatomy, just looking for tips or tricks from others with experience that can lead to me pleasuring her better and her having an even more awesome time.

I'm not sure if this was asked previously but the other threads on canine oral aren't very descriptive. The "complete guide to bitch sex" is about all the useful info I can find. There's nothing really specific with regards to pattern, speed, pressure etc. and I know every female is different but I'm sure there's some way I can improve for her. Any advice and tips will be appreciated!

I do it for her every time, though I don't think that makes me any kind of expert. What I can say is that the clit is really easy to find with your tongue, and that running your tongue over it seems like a good idea to me. My girl will typically orgasm within a couple minutes of gentle attention. I do also penetrate her more deeply with my tongue to get her ready for the upcoming sex, but it seems like that is less stimulating for her.

I do it for her every time, though I don't think that makes me any kind of expert. What I can say is that the clit is really easy to find with your tongue, and that running your tongue over it seems like a good idea to me.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure there are any experts on puppylingus so if you have tips then I'll take them😂.
My girl will typically orgasm within a couple minutes of gentle attention.
So finding the clit is not a problem, but it seems like it takes a while before I get a reaction from her and it's usually her rolling over or moving because she's uncomfortable. If I stimulate her from the outside with a middle or index finger then she goes into a trance and gets the zoomies after a fit of humping. Maybe on the oral side I'm going too fast or applying too much pressure. Does your girl enjoy it on her back or other positions more?

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure there are any experts on puppylingus so if you have tips then I'll take them😂.

So finding the clit is not a problem, but it seems like it takes a while before I get a reaction from her and it's usually her rolling over or moving because she's uncomfortable. If I stimulate her from the outside with a middle or index finger then she goes into a trance and gets the zoomies after a fit of humping. Maybe on the oral side I'm going too fast or applying too much pressure. Does your girl enjoy it on her back or other positions more?
This is a bit difficult because all dogs are different, but it sounds to me like if she is enjoying the external stimulation more than the internal, then perhaps the internal is overstimulating. You could try being more gentle, maybe going a bit slower, and see how that works. I've never tried sucking on it before, but would encourage experimentation that might help you find what works best for her. My own girl is a creature of habit and doesn't like to do anything sexual unless she has rolled onto her back to indicate that she's ready for it.

Ah! Thanks for the "tip"😂. I haven't tried sucking, I'll be gentle and give it a try.
I've found that you gotta be very very gentle with it. Generally I basically wrap it in my upper lip and tongue and suck very gently for a second or two and let it go and continue all around and in. If it's too much she'll let you know.

This is a bit difficult because all dogs are different, but it sounds to me like if she is enjoying the external stimulation more than the internal,
She definitely enjoys internal and oral but not as much as the external. I assume it's my technique. I am very gentle and take things very slowly. Perhaps, as you've said, I'm overstimulating the clit.
then perhaps the internal is overstimulating. You could try being more gentle, maybe going a bit slower, and see how that works. I've never tried sucking on it before, but would encourage experimentation that might help you find what works best for her. My own girl is a creature of habit and doesn't like to do anything sexual unless she has rolled onto her back to indicate that she's ready for it.
Mine is a little nympho, in and out of season she's always ready for it. So it's just finding a position, technique and pattern that she can get used to and enjoy. I will try what you've suggested, thanks!

I've found that you gotta be very very gentle with it. Generally I basically wrap it in my upper lip and tongue and suck very gently for a second or two and let it go and continue all around and in. If it's too much she'll let you know.
Got it! I'll try that and report back. I think I'm spending too much time focusing directly on the clit and she gets a bit sensitive and uncomfortable from overstimulation.

Quite likely. If she bucks you off let her go. It might be too much.
Will do! When she starts moving then I know she uncomfortable, when she's having a good time her breathing and heart rate increase. Often when I'm downstairs on her I have my hands on her lower chest while I'm busy and I can feel her heartbeat, body heat and muscle twitches so I have quite a good indication of what she is and isn't enjoying.

Will do! When she starts moving then I know she uncomfortable, when she's having a good time her breathing and heart rate increase. Often when I'm downstairs on her I have my hands on her lower chest while I'm busy and I can feel her heartbeat, body heat and muscle twitches so I have quite a good indication of what she is and isn't enjoying.
Also keep in mind she might just be bucking as she does when she is standing while you stimulate her with your finger.
Actually I found this out first time I hit that sweet spot while doing oral on my girl. Was pretty crazy. She reached forward with her front paws, put them on the back of my head as if to hold it there, stretched her back legs out and bucked like crazy. I about lost my mind. Lol

Also keep in mind she might just be bucking as she does when she is standing while you stimulate her with your finger.
Actually I found this out first time I hit that sweet spot while doing oral on my girl. Was pretty crazy. She reached forward with her front paws, put them on the back of my head as if to hold it there, stretched her back legs out and bucked like crazy. I about lost my mind. Lol
Sounds good to me🤣 I'll pay extra close attention just now. My girl is definitely a humper, she could just be looking for something to grab onto and hump my face. Not that I would mind.

So these past few days I've been trying a few different things you guys kindly suggested I try. She has a habit of sitting on my face, not that I mind, whenever I'm lying down in bed, she wants to either lie on my chest of sit on my face (she's a big, heavy girl!)

So earlier tonight she did that and while I was there I decided to get to work, just feeling her out, warming her up and then after a few minutes I went for home base. I basically took her whole cookie between my lips and put my tongue about halfway to the end of her clitoral fossa and then lightly clamped her clit between my tongue and lip and just sucked gently. She took off like a rocket. Stood up immediately and began humping, I had just managed to wrap my arms around her lower back to keep myself in place while she went at it. I'm surprised I didn't have a bloody nose, my face was pretty beaten up😂 Needless to say she was stoked and had the zoomies for a while.

Thanks for all the advice!

Back