Oral Knotting

Has anyone seen footage, or have videos of dogs facefucking girls? Or even girls putting the knot in Grier mouth? I know the inflation could suffocate them, but what about after?

Mouthfuck has been recorded before. But knottig with any kind of a larger dog or even medium sized dog would harm you and the dog. Because there is no way you could keep your teeth off the knot in your mouth.

Someone has to have footage of an attempt though, right?
I am able to carefully put my dog's knot in my mouth. I have a medium-smaller dog and even with his smaller (than what you want) penis, it is already touching the back of my throat and it is uncomfortable. Facefuck with any dog larger than him would probably seriously hurt you and as I said enough it would hurt the dog.
If you want headhumping that does not involve knotting search for facefuck, headhumping, facefucking and so on on the forum.

I am able to carefully put my dog's knot in my mouth. I have a medium-smaller dog and even with his smaller (than what you want) penis, it is already touching the back of my throat and it is uncomfortable. Facefuck with any dog larger than him would probably seriously hurt you and as I said enough it would hurt the dog.
If you want headhumping that does not involve knotting search for facefuck, headhumping, facefucking and so on on the forum.
I can also get our labs knot in, but keeping it in for any amount of time gets difficult. As does getting the knot safely past your teeth.

Seems pretty bad in real life but super hot for a fantasy animated video. I'd watch that. I love the Lara with Horse type of stuff.

Back