Opinions wanted

Not to be rude but you’d rather mate with an animal non human than a woman that apparently loves you? Is it a failure on your man hood that you can mate a ewe cum in her and consider the ewe satisfied, but not do so with your spouse? I am not attempting to be rude but satisfying my partner would be a lot more important to me.

They are very different things, and I will make no judgement but to point out the real difference. When you take up with another woman, your spouse is threatened with your fling causing her to eventually lose you if the new woman wants more (marriage). It is the way of the world that as her husband, not just her lover but you are also a joint property owner, possibly a bread winner, a soul mate, etc. A sheep lover does not threaten any of these roles.

On the other hand, after menopause your wife may not want sex and it becomes a chore if she permits it at all, plus the walls of her vagina become thin and less pleasurable. So if a man is still horny (which most are for many more years), zoophilia is an excellent way to meet that need. That's my excuse and I am sticking with it :love:

Alright,

I’d like to weigh in on this topic because it is interesting.

First, we need to look at why did this happen?
The current situation is, you’re happily married, sex life is fine, have no intentions to look elsewhere (human wise) and yet fancy a little fun with different species.
You need to ask yourself:

What brought this on?
Were you curious? Are you attracted to said species?
Is the social construct of this act being considered Taboo also contributing?
After experiencing it, and coming back to it, does it feel good?
Does it excite you? Does it feel different?

And then there are questions like these:
Are you missing or lacking something with your significant other in the bedroom?
Are you craving something that your significant other cannot provide?
Have you discussed these cravings or desires with your significant other, even the ones that are not considered taboo?

There are many other similar questions that could be answered and all of them would help drive the “acting” on said desire/fantasy in some way.

What remains however, is the secrecy and dishonesty that you may feel towards your significant other. Hence you are here asking the question.

Unfortunately for us, Religion and Society (in general) has made it impossible for these kind of topics to be talked about openly and publicly without repercussions.
People don’t even talk about “normal” sex openly or publicly, even within married couples.

And that’s because we are afraid, afraid of the repercussions, afraid of what our SO is going to think, afraid of what our close relatives & friends would think.
Afraid of how much we could lose if we even mentioned the slightest fantasy/desire that deviates from the “norm”. (I know, define the norm…)

The fact remains, the act and dishonesty is happening.
And this is where the problem lies, if you weren’t so concerned about talking to your Significant Other about these topics, these feelings, these desires, you could have found yourself in a whole different situation.

Arguably, it could be either good or bad.

The bad being, you lose your wife or even more than that. Family, Job, financial situation, social status etc… Could go even further in case there’s evidence against you, at which point it could be jail time.

And that is a massive risk and undertaking, the emotional attachment and fear of loss is so monumental that we end up stuck in our own bubble. This religious and social conditioning about what is acceptable or not has been imposed on us for centuries.
And it’s almost impossible to get out of it.

The good, well, for those of us that did find the partner or were able to confide in them and were able to understand or even share this lifestyle, were lucky.
I would even consider this to be rare, there’s probably loads of us out there, we just don’t know about it.
Again, reinforcing my point of being incapable of talking about these things out in the open.

It goes without saying that we live in a prejudice world.
Let’s define what prejudice is.
It’s a preconceived opinion/believe that is not based on reason, experience or fact.

And if I’m being honest, we, as a species are bloody good at having preconceived opinions / beliefs.

And we easily judge without reason, experience or fact. So because of this, we fail at communicating, communication is one of our biggest flaws as a species but at the same time we’ve done a fine job at sabotaging ourselves to communicate properly.
One of the biggest vicious circles.

See, for me its like, Ok you like going to the sheep shed and find an ewe that is receptive to a little breeding (your words). Not my thing but here I am, looking at it and going:
Are you imposing your way or beliefs on me? No
Are you imposing your way or beliefs on my loved ones? No
Are you hurting me in anyway? No
Are you hurting my loved ones? No
Are you hurting the ewe? No
Is it receptive / consensual? Yes

In most cases, at this point I’m like, you do you!!

But then if we flip the coin and ask questions directed at yourself:
Am I being reasonable in my actions? I think so?
Am I being secretive about the whole ordeal? Yes
Am I being dishonest to others or myself? Maybe
Am I hurting anyone close to me? Maybe
Am I going to be hurt by this if anyone close to me finds out? I Don’t Know

If you have no clear answers on some of these questions or you don’t like the answers you’ve given after saying them, then something needs to change or be done.

Being a prejudice world and with this religious & social condition, do I blame you for not telling your wife? No, no I don’t. But you have acted on your desire and you, you alone know what you have done. It is a tough position to be in, absolutely.

The not knowing could end up having big repercussions if found out later, even more so than if this was talked over with your significant other, but the risk factor remains the biggest hurdle and I hope you get to make it work somehow.

Anyway this is my spill and I know this isn’t an answer or a solution.
However I wrote this to help ponder on the different aspects of this kind of situation.
Some things to reflect on, it is food for thought after all and in no way am I suggesting that you should reveal your deepest secrets to your significant other, you need to weigh in all your options, your feelings/emotions and also your desires.
This goes for anyone that reads this post, stay safe, stay vigilant.

This is an hypothetical situation I play in my head sometimes: being married to a normal human and getting some secret horsesex by the sidelines. Since it is something you do in the shadows precisely because it would cause hurtful feelings if found out, I would classify it as a bad marriage practice. Whether it is "cheating" or not is just semantics.

On the other hand, there are lots of women that will feel betrayed and throw a whole lot of drama at thee for practices that are not cheating. I have seen a gal throw bad tantrums and fall into depression because she found out her boyfriend was using a (regular) masturbation sleeve when she isn't around. She came to think she was not woman enough if her boy is resorting to a chunk of silicone. There is also a lot of not sexual drama too, such as when your wife is an hoplophobe and makes you promise you will get rid of all your guns, and you keep your grandfather's revolver anyway. If men had to comply with everything that is expected from them they would be very miserable.

I don't think it is reasonable to expect somebody to comply with unreasonable expectations from somebody else just because he is married to that person. The purist among you will say that you ought to make your limits known in advance in order to build a healthy marriage, which is technically correct (you would save yourself a lot of misery if you made sure your bride likes your revolver and your masturbators before you marry her) but I also think it is not realistic. If I wanted to get married and I enforced all my hard-limits from the get go I would never get a girl.

Once you realize that marriage must not be a jail, the moral dilemma starts solving itself. Marriage is a social arrangement built for specific reasons, whether purists like it or not: marriage exists in order to create a household, produce offspring, and help the family achieve common goals. The real question, to me, is whether making love to sheep compromises the reasons that originated the marriage in the first place. Human-to-human cheating is clearly dangerous because it can lead to one of the partners dissolving the marriage, or worst yet, taking resources that belong to the marriage and spending them in the affair. This seems unlikely when your affair is with sheep.

So, realistically, an affair with a sheep is cheating, but I classify it as one of those harmless things men will do in secret despite of their wives disapproval (such as going bowling with friends she dislikes).

Incidentally, I personally believe marriages are a losing proposition and an obsolete construct.

Last edited:
I may be naive, but I'm pretty sure most of us animal lovers are doing it behind our spouses back. It's cheating on some level, but not on the level of cheating with another person. I suppose it's up to everyone to decide what they can live with.

Are you building an emotional and romantic relationship with said ewe? If the answer to that question is no, then you’re probably not cheating.
So, if you hang up with somebody random at Tinder without building an emotional and romantic relationship, just meeting up directly to fuck, you don't consider that cheating??

For me is cheating, since you are doing it without her approval, and without even knowing what she thinks about zoo.

Still, is not everything black/white, so I won't put it at the same level as cheating with another human, where they can introduce an STD to the other partner, or getting offspring outside the marriage (or inside and trying to cover it), apart from the possibility or getting emotional and romantically involved with the 3rd in question and leaving the marriage and even kids if involved.

So, if you hang up with somebody random at Tinder without building an emotional and romantic relationship, just meeting up directly to fuck, you don't consider that cheating??

It might offend Western sensibilities, but there are cultures in which such behavior is not frowned upon at all, to the point it can be done openly. Still, within a Western context, I don't think banging random hookers compares to banging your pet goat at all.

My father was an adulterous bastard and that caused all sorts of trouble. He would spend family money into his affairs, and take bad business decisions in order to keep cheating (such as closing his store at random hours in order to get laid, or hiring an useless bimbo instead of a competent clerk because he was fucking her). Cheating with a human causes a whole lot of impact that cheating with sheep just doesn't bring.

Cheating with a human causes a whole lot of impact that cheating with sheep just doesn't bring.
pretty sure the question was whatever you'd consider it cheating or not. not what "impact" it might have. tho i'd wager most "normies" would see their partner cheating with an animal as way more impactful than with a human... because (as you seem to as well) most ppl see them as something less.

Back