Opinion on Amazon Toys?

I have two toys from amazon, though not the particular one youve shown. In my experience they get the job done, but you should watch for what materials its made with and see if its body safe before ordering. If the knot is too hard on a toy, youll have a difficult time time getting it in. If you've read the description carefully and it looks good, I'd say give it a shot.

I have two toys from amazon, though not the particular one youve shown. In my experience they get the job done, but you should watch for what materials its made with and see if its body safe before ordering. If the knot is too hard on a toy, youll have a difficult time time getting it in. If you've read the description carefully and it looks good, I'd say give it a shot.
What type of materials should I use

I just ordered this one off of Amazon. I'll let you know how it goes once it gets here. It's more expensive than $10, but it's silicone, and is more than just a dildo. Reviews seemed good.
1706812459502.png

Only platinum cure silicone is body safe and I doubt you'll find that on amazon. It is an expensive material so the price can't be that low from anyone, sorry. Only buying from trusted sellers like primalhardwere.com is truly safe.

Only platinum cure silicone is body safe and I doubt you'll find that on amazon. It is an expensive material so the price can't be that low from anyone, sorry. Only buying from trusted sellers like primalhardwere.com is truly safe.
It says it's made from body safe silicone. I'm very allergic to latex, so I'll know right away if it's not.

If it was platinum cure silicone they would list it that way because that is the most desirable product description. Silicone toys on amazon are probably tin-cure silicone (if even listed truthfully) which is less stable so the chemicals are more prone to leeching during use.

It says it's made from body safe silicone. I'm very allergic to latex, so I'll know right away if it's not.
A lot of stuff from amazon says that it's silicone, or that it's body safe. If this toy is from China, it is neither safe, or likely even silicone. Platinum cure silicone is the only true body safe material used in sex toys, as it does not leech, and cannot be absorbed through mucus membranes.

Platinum cure is medical grade, and most fantasy stores will let you know ahead of time, but check out some reviews first... Anything you get from amazon/china should be thrown right in the garbage. China gets around using body safe materials, because they aren't held to the same material labeling standards on imported goods.

A lot of stuff from amazon says that it's silicone, or that it's body safe. If this toy is from China, it is neither safe, or likely even silicone. Platinum cure silicone is the only true body safe material used in sex toys, as it does not leech, and cannot be absorbed through mucus membranes.

Platinum cure is medical grade, and most fantasy stores will let you know ahead of time, but check out some reviews first... Anything you get from amazon/china should be thrown right in the garbage. China gets around using body safe materials, because they aren't held to the same material labeling standards on imported goods.
In Canada, they are though, there's no getting around that. You can't have false or misleading information. I got it today, and there was no funky smells, the material felt fine, and there's no latex in it because I'm still fine.

I bought Amazon toys when I was getting started. I can't tell the difference between tin cure silicone and platinum cure silicone by feel.

All the big names use platinum cure silicone - bad dragon, exotic erotics, primal hardwere, weredog, etc. It makes sense that there is a reason these companies choose to spend more money on their material costs.

Last edited:
Fair. But not everyone can spend $200 on a toy, so this is the second best option. At least it's not PVC or anything even if the PVC is phalate free.

I have that. It's thicker than expected and very firm so it can be hard to get the knot in without stretching first.

In Canada, they are though, there's no getting around that. You can't have false or misleading information. I got it today, and there was no funky smells, the material felt fine, and there's no latex in it because I'm still fine.
There are still ways to get around labeling things properly, but it is a little easier in the states. Just because it's not legal doesn't mean it isn't done.

The toy may smell fine, and actually be fine for now, but once it starts to degrade, (leech) it won't be safe. Platinum cure silicone still has a use life, I believe it's estimated to be between 100-200 years.

I bought this one off Amazon for $35. Holy cow was it worth the money. My first dildo and it took me about a month to finally get the whole knot in me but well worth the effort. Feeling that against my p spot 😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240207_105516_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240207_105516_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 40
I just ordered this one off of Amazon. I'll let you know how it goes once it gets here. It's more expensive than $10, but it's silicone, and is more than just a dildo. Reviews seemed good.
View attachment 529645
ooh, I was eyeing that one but I ended up going with a pricey squirt capable dildo with an inflatable knot. Lol, wiped my toy budget for a bit but hopefully it'll be worth it.

ooh, I was eyeing that one but I ended up going with a pricey squirt capable dildo with an inflatable knot. Lol, wiped my toy budget for a bit but hopefully it'll be worth it.
I thought about an inflatable one, but I read so many bad reviews about a lot of them breaking, that it just didn't seem worth it. This thing is so long, I doubt I'll ever take the knot in my "man cave" which is fine, but I still have to work on how to idk if it's alignment that's the issue or what, but it's not a lack of trying as to why I can't get it deeper in my ass to take the knot.

amazon? hell, i get some toys from aliexpress.

fair to say, from someone whos been to both sides (aliexpress and bad dragon) of the quality scale, it does matter sometimes, but for simpler toys like dildos ordering from the cheaper sides are okay, just a little less good.

I do like buy stuff off Amazon . Yes the quality isn’t always the greatest but for price you get to try out a lot of different options and see what works for you

Back