Older/Younger Lesbians?

YOU summed up the best thing about older women perfectly. I see three 50+ women twice a week. The first time with each of them right when I got in door was without stupid games or messing around. Now, every time, it's as though they haven't had sex for a year, and I love it. One of them even destroyed my favorite little denim shorts and shredded my little top with her teeth, and I loved it! I told her, "Just for that, I am never again coming here with any clothes on. So there!" As I knew it would, that only poured gasoline on her already raging fire.
You dear, poor girl. What on Earth did you do to merit such a horrible fate? You must have been a very bad girl 😈.
Enjoy the Creme Dela Creme!

Every older woman I've had has been an exquisite lover. As for control, I don't give that up easily. That said, a sexual struggle for control between two hot, horny women, who can't get enough of each other, can be very, very arousing both of them.
I'm a terrible tease I hate to admit, but I can't help myself when another woman attempts to seduce me into her bed, I find it makes it more arousing by playing hard to get then subtly revealing my submissive side, the harder a sexy woman pushes me the more aroused I tend to get and the hornier i become, in that state handing over control is extremely easy for me.

I'm a terrible tease I hate to admit, but I can't help myself when another woman attempts to seduce me into her bed, I find it makes it more arousing by playing hard to get then subtly revealing my submissive side, the harder a sexy woman pushes me the more aroused I tend to get and the hornier i become, in that state handing over control is extremely easy for me.
Teasing is one of my fetishes.
On average, how long do you make the right woman work at it, before allowing her to take you to bed?

Teasing is one of my fetishes.
On average, how long do you make the right woman work at it, before allowing her to take you to bed?
It all depends on how much I am attracted to her, and how interested she is in me, I usually play the innocent for about an hour or two, then start dropping hints,

It all depends on how much I am attracted to her, and how interested she is in me, I usually play the innocent for about an hour or two, then start dropping hints,
That is so beautiful. Though it's very appealing, I can't pull off the innocent part very well, unless I start out that way, and I'm usually too fired up to have done that.

That is so beautiful. Though it's very appealing, I can't pull off the innocent part very well, unless I start out that way, and I'm usually too fired up to have done that.
I was always a little bit mischievous and maybe a bit of a brat as a child or so I've been told, so I guess it comes easy to act a little naive when it suits , but for some unknown reason I seem to attract more dominant partners.

I would have an older woman as my trainer probably, someone who is experienced and experimental and can guide me and take me on an exploration

oh yes...but i have an early morning tomorrow so im about to leave ..but hit me up any time

As a man I have always found older women were more open and in sync with our sex drive. I have to think that they would be same to a younger woman lover. Les games, dates mean something as does quality time and simple nice things.

The hottest lover I've ever had is a woman twice my age. I'm 27.
Mmmmm tell me about it, please….😘

I don't actively seek out older women specifically, but I'm open to relationships and sex with them if we hit it off. Age is just a number.

I enjoy teaching and mentoring younger women, especially teaching them k9. I think the quality of sex education is on average pretty low in the US, and I like to do what I can to pass along what I've learned, and help younger women embrace their sexuality and become the kind of happy and highly-sexed slut that I like to be.
How would you like to break-in an older woman?

Back