Older/Younger Lesbians?

I think this question would yield much better answers on a homosexual or even lesbian forum than here. After all it is about people having sex with other people, not animals.

I think this place is not necessarily bad for asking a question like that because users of more dedicated forums for that might not be happy about random guys asking about their sex lifes or (if they are) be full of pretenders :D
Nevertheless, the question might be quite broad and personal for something that is a thread in the main discussion...
I for myself can say that i do not mind a bigger age gap when i like the person and that i have experiences with that

I find that most of the older women that I have been in relationships with tend to take control and are more open to experiment sexually.
Every older woman I've had has been an exquisite lover. As for control, I don't give that up easily. That said, a sexual struggle for control between two hot, horny women, who can't get enough of each other, can be very, very arousing both of them.

If you get a chance for sex with a woman 50-plus, oh my goodness, you grab a hold of that woman and give her all you can.
And you'd better bring your A-game...you're going to need it.
As the song goes, older women make better lovers because they know how.

I don't actively seek out older women specifically, but I'm open to relationships and sex with them if we hit it off. Age is just a number.

I enjoy teaching and mentoring younger women, especially teaching them k9. I think the quality of sex education is on average pretty low in the US, and I like to do what I can to pass along what I've learned, and help younger women embrace their sexuality and become the kind of happy and highly-sexed slut that I like to be.

oh trust me...anything she wants....her needs and cravings...
How delightful! I hope you find one whose craving is to take you into her bed and have her way with you, and letting you have YOUR way with HER for the ENTIRE weekend...an entire weekend of back-to-back orgasms, each one rocking your bodies with hard spasms and sending you to the stars, soaking both of you...

I certainly prefer younger ones... especially bratty ones... Domme types... girls used to getting things done their way... adamant and not too respectful (for want of a better word).

DS

If you get a chance for sex with a woman 50-plus, oh my goodness, you grab a hold of that woman and give her all you can.
As a 50-something woman I have to say that you summed it up perfectly. We know what we want, how we want it and aren't afraid to ask for it or take it😉. The insecurities, hang-ups and fears of prior decades are replaced by self-confidence, self-acceptance and self-love. We just want to spread the love...and those legs😊

Attachments

• IMG_0466.JPG_37597564261073.jpg
    IMG_0466.JPG_37597564261073.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 12
As a 50-something woman I have to say that you summed it up perfectly. We know what we want, how we want it and aren't afraid to ask for it or take it😉. The insecurities, hang-ups and fears of prior decades are replaced by self-confidence, self-acceptance and self-love. We just want to spread the love...and those legs😊
YOU summed up the best thing about older women perfectly. I see three 50+ women twice a week. The first time with each of them right when I got in door was without stupid games or messing around. Now, every time, it's as though they haven't had sex for a year, and I love it. One of them even destroyed my favorite little denim shorts and shredded my little top with her teeth, and I loved it! I told her, "Just for that, I am never again coming here with any clothes on. So there!" As I knew it would, that only poured gasoline on her already raging fire.

Back