Old timer but mostly a lurker finally introducing myself :)

missyxxx

Tourist
Hello all, I have been lurking around here for a few years now and before that I was on BF. I am 47 female in West Virginia. I found out about zoo way back in the early days of the internet when I was about 19 and frequented various mirc chat rooms and whatever forums I could find back then. I was sad when bf shut down but happy when I found this place instead. I have met up with a few people and their pups over the years from the site and some I still talk to and call friends. I have my own dog but I decided to rescue him from a shelter so unfortunately he is fixed but does love to lick instead. i do welcome chats and possible meetups (with proper vetting of course) but I cannot stand the endless chatter of lies most of the people try to pull on me. Seriously why lie? so before anyone else try to chat me up with lies just to get a nude pic of me etc I figured here I will beat you to the punch and just share a pic here and save us all the trouble and time. For anyone else that want to have an honest chat please say hi but also please come up with something witty or intelligent to say. With that said. I am a fun loving open minded kinky geeky girl who wants to meet some new likeminded friends.

Let me just be the first to say, welcome to the communication side of things. Always nice to have some more active people on the forum. Those pictures are absolutely lovely. I’m so jelly of you and your doggo. 🤭

I definitely understand the hatred of lies and fakes on here. There’s some decent people that I’ve connected with over the last couple months and I’m sure there’s plenty more. Good luck to you in your zoo journey and be safe. ❤️

Let me just be the first to say, welcome to the communication side of things. Always nice to have some more active people on the forum. Those pictures are absolutely lovely. I’m so jelly of you and your doggo. 🤭

I definitely understand the hatred of lies and fakes on here. There’s some decent people that I’ve connected with over the last couple months and I’m sure there’s plenty more. Good luck to you in your zoo journey and be safe. ❤️
I have met some good people over the years and some recently so my faith in humanity is not all lost lol. Good to meet you too And thank you for the welcome.

Hello all, I have been lurking around here for a few years now and before that I was on BF. I am 47 female in West Virginia. I found out about zoo way back in the early days of the internet when I was about 19 and frequented various mirc chat rooms and whatever forums I could find back then. I was sad when bf shut down but happy when I found this place instead. I have met up with a few people and their pups over the years from the site and some I still talk to and call friends. I have my own dog but I decided to rescue him from a shelter so unfortunately he is fixed but does love to lick instead. i do welcome chats and possible meetups (with proper vetting of course) but I cannot stand the endless chatter of lies most of the people try to pull on me. Seriously why lie? so before anyone else try to chat me up with lies just to get a nude pic of me etc I figured here I will beat you to the punch and just share a pic here and save us all the trouble and time. For anyone else that want to have an honest chat please say hi but also please come up with something witty or intelligent to say. With that said. I am a fun loving open minded kinky geeky girl who wants to meet some new likeminded friends.
Are those your legs in your PFP? They are gorgeous!

What IRC rooms did you frequent back in the dark ages?
Oh haha my brain is such Swiss cheese in my old age lol I can’t remember that I can barely remember what I did yesterday haha but I did jump around in a few of them, and my name was missy back then too where you in them too?

Absolutely stunning. Glad I stumbled across these forums yesterday 😁 love your story. Early internet was my introduction to this world also 🔥

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head.The only thing this joint has in common with Eden is Snakes...

Still, glad you made it.😉

Oh haha my brain is such Swiss cheese in my old age lol I can’t remember that I can barely remember what I did yesterday haha but I did jump around in a few of them, and my name was missy back then too where you in them too?
I was an OP in underneath #dogsex and a few others, plus in and owned zoo talkers, which were chat rooms similar to game MUDs. Sleepys forest was one of the most well-known. If you were in the active areas, chances are we met. Hard to tell for sure with the name missy. I can think of at least 3 that I knew :)
Lonewolf probably isn't much better, and that is the name I have used for 30 years on the net. Hell it was my CB radio handle before that.

Great intro. Welcome 🤗😘

just made an account to find some friends with similar interests also, love that there are active members in wv. Would love to chat more sometime!

I have met some good people over the years and some recently so my faith in humanity is not all lost lol. Good to meet you too And thank you for the welcome.
It is really hard to find good, decent people who share this. But they’re out there, so just have patience. The good thing is that once you know one or two and they get to know you, it gets easier. They’ll start introducing you to the good people they know and eventually you’ll have a little circle of friends.

Back