Ok, a question

MushMush

Tourist
New here and although I've had some experience with a few animals, namely ewe, pig and a few things with dog, I've never been fucked by a dog before. I really want this to happen at some point. I'm male and so would be looking at anal of course.

I LOVE fucking my ass with large toys, I can take about 9 inches deep and about 3 inches diameter buttplug very comfortably, even pretty much getting it up my ass in once push a couple of times. I LOVE the feeling of having such a huge chunk in my ass and I'm thinking that basically a dog knot is essentially just a butt plug or at least the equivalent so to speak.

I'm just curious if this would make things a little easier to take a dog cock, being able to take sizes like this. I'm into a fair few kinks and like finding new boundaries to push and play with but I've never been too much into pain - I'm prepared for it to be painful in some capacity at least - all part of the experience n all but I'm a bit scared of things being too much to handle.

Any advice? I do tend to worry about things too much!

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

IF you're doing it right, and not stupidly....knot should be going in with little or no swelling, it swells gradually (or rapidly) as he pumps, the concept is that it get too big to come OUT, not too big to push in. If that happens, as it sometimes does, stop, let him cool off, and try again after he does.

IF you're doing it right, and not stupidly....knot should be going in with little or no swelling, it swells gradually (or rapidly) as he pumps, the concept is that it get too big to come OUT, not too big to push in. If that happens, as it sometimes does, stop, let him cool off, and try again after he does.
Thanks for the replay.

Oh yes, I know, sorry I guess I wasn't clear on that. yes I does sound like I meant that.

I'm guess I was just after some general advice in regards to potential pain, but anything is good.

To clarify, ....if you don't know, you don't know, period. I sounded a bit more harsh there than I meant to. There are an endless supply of people who claim they know what they're doing who still make stupid mistakes like thinking the knot should be going in full blown, which is stupid and dangerous, imo.

Thanks for the replay.

Oh yes, I know, sorry I guess I wasn't clear on that. yes I does sound like I meant that.

I'm guess I was just after some general advice in regards to potential pain, but anything is good.
It wasn't what you wrote, it was all in how I responded. You were clear and I understood you perfectly. It came out sounding worse than I intended.

It wasn't what you wrote, it was all in how I responded. You were clear and I understood you perfectly. It came out sounding worse than I intended.
Oh right. Ha! Don't worry I didn't think it was too harsh, always makes me laugh how bad text is for clear comunication - no tone of voice, body language etc.

Thanks again for the replies!

Back