Official Zoo Pride Week 2021 Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feliz semana del orgullo zoo! Especialmente q mis hermanos latinos que aman a los animales, siempre sin hacerles daño, debemos respetar los darles cariño y el cuidado que merecen ya que no sólo son nuestras mascotas, son nuestros amigos de por vida 🥏

Unfortunately my toothache put me out of any Pride Week and Independence Day plans, but I still managed to enjoy some knots from our boys!

As Pride Week comes to a close, I hope we all can come together as a community. That means being more welcoming to noobs. That means understanding that this community is more than just sex with animals, it’s a loving and kind relationship with them. That means educating our comrades and allies and showing them that we’re not just a bunch of horny, sadistic neanderthals with opinions for mouths. (Share your information sources!) And for those who think that Zoo Pride Week is a waste of time, that we should stay closeted because we will never be accepted- change won’t happen if we continue to think that way. Just look at what it took for Gay rights and African American rights. They didn’t come this far by hiding themselves!

Let’s treat ourselves, our fellow zoos- new and old, our allies, and especially our animals with the same love and respect we desire for ourselves!

I hope we all had a Happy Zoo Pride Week!

Hello citizens of zooville,

This year 2021 we have made progress in the zoo community.

-The forum has nearly hit 100,000 Members making it the largest zoo site in the world.

-One of the zoophilia studys is in pre-review before submission. This information will be released soon and is very positive for the zoophile cause.

-Due to your generous donations, and from the rise in crypto-currency, Zooville funding has now launched zoophilia.wiki and soon will release other pro-zoo projects in the coming months.

This week is our week to celebrate the love we have for our animal mates. Please if you can share any forms of celebration you are personally taking, post it. It encourages and shows that we are united in our ethical love for our animals.

Happy zoo pride week everyone.

ZT🐴
Happy Pride week. New to the site, so I don't know if this will be seen

happy zoo pride. I am new and would love to find someone close to me so I can play some. I would love a knot in my ass and to eat a hot pussy full of sweet seed from a zoo friend

We have quite a large "ordinary" pride celebration where I live, and I use to participate in that to support the LBGT+ communitys struggle. I also like to wear a pin-button or two with zoo-friendly messages among the others. So far no one has commented them, but who knows... maybe someone has recognized them and felt glad about it. Also we use to have a small group of theriantropes and ponyplay/puppyplayers doing their thing, and I support them openly during Pride.

Sorry for the delay but Happy zoo pride week :) . I want to be friedns with everyone in here :) . I am curious to see how our flag look like

Hello citizens of zooville,

This year 2021 we have made progress in the zoo community.

-The forum has nearly hit 100,000 Members making it the largest zoo site in the world.

-One of the zoophilia studys is in pre-review before submission. This information will be released soon and is very positive for the zoophile cause.

-Due to your generous donations, and from the rise in crypto-currency, Zooville funding has now launched zoophilia.wiki and soon will release other pro-zoo projects in the coming months.

This week is our week to celebrate the love we have for our animal mates. Please if you can share any forms of celebration you are personally taking, post it. It encourages and shows that we are united in our ethical love for our animals.

Happy zoo pride week everyone.

ZT🐴
I agree people need to stop making accounts to find stuff out against people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back