Obligatory new here thread

Welcome to ZV!

What a great friend to refer you to the site. I take it he/she/they knows about your interest in K9/zoo.

This is a great site to explore and participate. There are many other couples here, plus all kinds of helpful information.

I hope you both decide to stay and play for a while.

Looking forward to your posts and learning more about you both.

Cheers from Seattle

Welcome to ZV!

What a great friend to refer you to the site. I take it he/she/they knows about your interest in K9/zoo.

This is a great site to explore and participate. There are many other couples here, plus all kinds of helpful information.

I hope you both decide to stay and play for a while.

Looking forward to your posts and learning more about you both.

Cheers from Seattle
Hello from cda/Spokane.
Yeah we met a guy I’m on another site. He brought his lab over twice for far for the Mrs. we’re happy to be here.

Spent plenty of time over there years ago. One of the most beautiful places in the world.

Any success with the two visits?

What was the biggest surprise for you both with your friend's dog?

What was the hottest part of the meet ups?

First visit was a meet and greet. He had to get to know her.
Second visit she did oral.

Biggest surprise. Well most people are all talk about having a dog that can play and don’t follow through. It was a surprise that he came through.

Hottest part for mr was seeing her give him oral. Hottest part for Mrs. how really turned on she got from that.

First visit was a meet and greet. He had to get to know her.
Second visit she did oral.

Biggest surprise. Well most people are all talk about having a dog that can play and don’t follow through. It was a surprise that he came through.

Hottest part for mr was seeing her give him oral. Hottest part for Mrs. how really turned on she got from that.
I love that so much!!!

Back