Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Will visit

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Go Away Major

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Major_Derp

Lurker
Hey I'm looking for anybody from NYC. I understand how secretive we have to be and how cautious we have to be as well but I'm just making this anonymous poll or try to at least so, that way ya can see who i am and maybe just talk here n there and hopefully build trust.

Might visit for vacation given the opportunity, but to meet up with a fellow zoo would take years of getting to know them first. But I'm over-protective of my girls.

Might visit for vacation given the opportunity, but to meet up with a fellow zoo would take years of getting to know them first. But I'm over-protective of my girls.
No I understand that, thats why im open to building up trust with people first and dont have to do anything until there is trust and comfort. Also I never done anything with any animal. . .YET lol

Hey I'm looking for anybody from NYC. I understand how secretive we have to be and how cautious we have to be as well but I'm just making this anonymous poll or try to at least so, that way ya can see who i am and maybe just talk here n there and hopefully build trust.
I *just* had to vote "Go away major"! ;):ROFLMAO:

Back