Not sure where to put this

Reeeboyyy

Lurker
imagejpeg_2.jpgI'm absolutely heartbroken. My mom gave away my dog.... She was a beautiful Australian shepherd pitbull mix and I've had her for more that 6 years. I miss her so much and I'm so broken without her. Even though I was never sexually attracted to her, she was my best friend.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 17
i do hope you get to see her again some day. well, rather sooner than later...
mind giving some context?

Very cute dog. Such innocent eyes. Why did she give her away?
My mom just decided she didn't want her anymore...I moved out from her house and live with my father and grandparents fkr other reasons but I'd go over everyday and take her on a walk to the dog park and picked up after her and my sisters dog. She kept my sister's dog but not mine :(

That is pretty messed up. Do you have any idea where your dog is now? I guess you do not have very good relationship with your parents. Also if those same photos are posted anywhere else, you should probably delete them.

The same thing happened to me. It's hard, I know.. your life is yours now. Your mother can never do this to you again.

Aw, it'll be okay. Keep your head high and strive to be happy! ^w^
Dismissing and invalidating his pain is not helpful :mad:

@Reeeboyyy - You may have legal options to reclaim your dog. I hope you can work through your pain. We will be here for you to help :)

@Reeeboyyy - You may have legal options to reclaim your dog. I hope you can work through your pain. We will be here for you to help :)

I wasn't invalidating I have nothing helpful to say so I was giving sympathy. I don't know how they can so my option is to give sympathy. Don't try and make me look like a crap person for not giving advice since I have good advice to give. So as I was saying, hope you get your dog back. Sorry my sympathy was offensive. :)

I wasn't invalidating I have nothing helpful to say so I was giving sympathy. I don't know how they can so my option is to give sympathy. Don't try and make me look like a crap person for not giving advice since I have good advice to give. So as I was saying, hope you get your dog back. Sorry my sympathy was offensive. :)
If you meant it sympathertically, awesome and I misunderstood it. To me, it seemed a phenomenon known as "Toxic Positivity". We are all at one time guilty of this. Cheers!

Shes living on a farm about an hour from where I am. They send my mom photos of her happy out in big fields but damn. That was my baby girl..

That is pretty messed up. Do you have any idea where your dog is now? I guess you do not have very good relationship with your parents. Also if those same photos are posted anywhere else, you should probably delete them.
She's on a farm about an hour from me. I have a great relationship with my father but she couldn't live at his house because on both sides of our house are agressive german shepherds. My mom tho, she's a wholeeee nother level of toxic

Back