No More Custom Bad Dragons

SoloDolo

Tourist
Hey all, I might be oblivious and just totally missed some post if there’s somewhere, or maybe things have changed since I last looked, but I’ve previously looked into buying a custom BD toy for my partner and it didn’t seem like the company was taking custom orders at the time. Is that just a result of covid or something else?

Hey all, I might be oblivious and just totally missed some post if there’s somewhere, or maybe things have changed since I last looked, but I’ve previously looked into buying a custom BD toy for my partner and it didn’t seem like the company was taking custom orders at the time. Is that just a result of covid or something else?
With bad dragon...
This happens when they have too work and cannot attend so many orders.
So during the overbooking, they cancel all custom buys and only can buy in stock or few changes.
When they return to normal work volume, comes back custom toys.
I hope can help you😉

do the once a month special custom drop basiclly friday ya get an email and if they spouting chanve at specials jump on.

Recently ordered another toy...just happened to find them opening that day for custom orders. Just keep trying each day...good luck! Don't give up....worth the effort. ;)

No, they don't actually sell 90% of what they say they do except for like a 2 or 3 week period every year or so. Which is really annoying because the one they seem to hate making the most is the one I wanted the most. In my opinion I'd give business to a company that doesn't advertise a wide array of toys only to tell you "Except that one!" On almost every single item you click on.

i get an email 1-2 times per month on the day of when customs open. they stay open for the day or until they reach toy quota. too many complaints from people having to wait 3-4 months on a super popular custom so they instead just have shorter crafting times and frequent queue openings to give people a chance to get at the head of the time. last customs email i got was aug 4 in the morning saying customs queue opens in 4 hours

Back