Niko thinks he owns the joint.

He will get blue balls and needs a relief once a week, get it done the way or the another.
Also getting bi with dogs doesn't by any means make you gay with naked monkeys. Many people here are bi with animals while being hetero with humans.

Having a fetish where you would like to see a woman getting mounted by your dog will take you nowhere.

Last edited:
He will get blue balls and needs a relief once a week, get it done the way or the another.
Also getting bi with dogs doesn't by any means make you gay with naked monkeys. Many people here are bi with animals while being hetero with humans.

Having a fetish where you would like to see a woman getting mounted by your dog will take you nowhere.
I mean I could possibly jerk him off and let him use my fleshlight 🤣 just kidding but on a serious note maybe my wife will start taking him on frequently. His problem is we tried everything in the book and hes just interested sexually. He is of age too and I don't want to force it on him and abuse him

I mean I could possibly jerk him off and let him use my fleshlight 🤣 just kidding but on a serious note maybe my wife will start taking him on frequently. His problem is we tried everything in the book and hes just interested sexually. He is of age too and I don't want to force it on him and abuse him
hehe ok thank you for the pic

Back