Newbie looking for the perfect companion

I'm new to this and looking to find my perfect companion. I typically love larger dogs like boxers and Danes but I know the penis size is just too big on average. Is there a breed anyone would recommend that is calm, intelligent and learns quickly and is more of 6 to 7 inches on average in the dick department. Any feedback would be amazing please!

Wish I had a dime for every time this question gets asked! Seams like every other day this question is repeated!

This has been awnsered many times.

Wish I had a dime for every time this question gets asked! Seams like every other day this question is repeated!

I'm so sorry! I'm new here and trying to learn how to navigate this site. Would it be possible to point me in the direction of the previous answers? Maybe which thread or even a link.

So sorry! I'm new here and trying to learn how to navigate the site. I found one post but it only references one breed. If you could point me in the right direction or post a link to some of the other posts I would be so grateful!

1. "Relationship" is a verb. Nobody is perfect, we just keep working at it.
  2. Being happy is the first step to great sex. Take care of that first.
  3. "Average" means most individuals are larger or smaller than that number. Don't worry about it, life is flexible.
  4. Body size does matter if you want penetrative sex. Your partner has to be tall enough to reach you and wide enough to grasp you so shoot for at least large enough.
  5. Be sure your lifestyles match. You wouldn't want a Husky in a tropical country or a Greyhound on tundra. Also remember that a bored high energy dog is one of the greatest destructive forces known to man.
  6. There are several guides on this very page that detail this info. Look for them. If you are expecting bliss to be delivered to you, you are going to be disappointed.

I'd say Newfoundland, then again I might be biased! lol
My girl is 2 years old, I got her 4 months ago. She is calm, loving, loves other animals and people, relatively easy to train, non-destructive, and is a sex freak. She is very easy to please in that department!

But she is also pretty damn stubborn at times too.

The breed is known for these traits as well. Except for being a slut, that's only my personal experience with the breed.

Back