Newbie here

Not sure how to get active on the discussion boards...I understand that I need to post, so hopefully my 'hello' here counts as an introduction! 45f.
Tia
Hello and welcome.
For direct messages. You need to make 10 comments then you will have the option to message.

Welcome! Hope we can help, and feel free to ask questions, although you will find a lot of how to guides that can answer questions as well.

Welcome. Hope you find connections. I find it hard but will continue and hopefully being your female you will have great discussions. Harder for a male like myself to find the opposite sex and connect. Would be great to build a connection with the opposite sex into the samething

Me also new
I was on last year and went away. Had to take sometime cuz I was so busy. But did my 10 posts and messages so I can DM. Love to DM when you get your 10. Looks like you’re at 3 keep it up and hope to chat more

Not sure how to get active on the discussion boards...I understand that I need to post, so hopefully my 'hello' here counts as an introduction! 45f.
Tia
Welcome to the bunkhouse, Miz Tia...you can jump into games, or spend a little time reading things that interest you...Good people and good info are here...some easy to find, some may find you....but glad you found US🙂

Back