Newbie here

Likewise. Always felt like the oddball because of my particular way of looking at all things, but especially sex. It’s good to be able to interact with likeminded individuals. Feel free to chat anytime.
I relate to that so much. I’ve always feel weird and odd on the inside, like everyone say this fake shell of me on the outside. I’d love to chat, send me a message if you’d like to chat.

Hey all. I’m so glad I found this website. I thought I was always the odd one out and would never find someone into the same things as me. I first started out with my dog and then as I got older things got deeper for me. I am hoping to be able to open up and meet some awesome people!
I think the fact that I’m zoo was awakened way back when I was really young. I lived near a horse farm. Every time I’d see a horse cock, I’d couldn’t wait until I was older, because I was convinced that my cock would look like that one day. No, not the size, but it’d be shaped like that. I’m disappointed it never ended up having a flare!

I think the fact that I’m zoo was awakened way back when I was really young. I lived near a horse farm. Every time I’d see a horse cock, I’d couldn’t wait until I was older, because I was convinced that my cock would look like that one day. No, not the size, but it’d be shaped like that. I’m disappointed it never ended up having a flare!
I’m glad you are here with other like minded people!

Deeper huh. About the only things that go deeper than a dog, are larger animals such as horses. That is my love. My stallions can only go soooo deep in me though. :(

Welcome to the zoo.

Hey all. I’m so glad I found this website. I thought I was always the odd one out and would never find someone into the same things as me. I first started out with my dog and then as I got older things got deeper for me. I am hoping to be able to open up and meet some awesome people!
Welcome. Like me

Back