New

Welcome, I've found this is the most friendly bunch to be around on the Internet. You have definitely landed in the land of Oz.

Attachments

• Rough.jpg
    Rough.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi
Hi All

Just joined. 25 F from Australia. Been active for a number of years. Hopefully here I can be the real me and not have to hide my feelings, experiences and desires.
Hi Sammi, you can be yourself here. Real friendly community.

Hello and welcome its always good to see another fellow aussie joining in the fun , im sure you will enjoy and fit in well here ;)

Hi. I have a stupid question. I just signed up yesterday. How do you see people profile info? I can’t figure it out. I’m sort of technically challenged. Thanks for your help.
Click on the name and then you should see profile, scroll right past activity etc and welcome

Hi. I have a stupid question. I just signed up yesterday. How do you see people profile info? I can’t figure it out. I’m sort of technically challenged. Thanks for your help.
Depends of you use a phone or laptop. You can check "about" to see bio etc ... Actually I don't think I ever write one ?

Hello and welcome Sammi , its very nice to meet you . hope you find what you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun while doing it

Hi All

Just joined. 25 F from Australia. Been active for a number of years. Hopefully here I can be the real me and not have to hide my feelings, experiences and desires.

so nice to meet others who feel the same way as me

thank you for being yourself and following your desires

message me sometime

Back