New

Bean105

Tourist
Hello guys, I wanted to introduce myself. I’m fairly new to this. I discovered my interest in physical attraction to dogs recently. Hopefully, I get educated on how to have a relationship with my partner and my dog.

Hello guys, I wanted to introduce myself. I’m fairly new to this. I discovered my interest in physical attraction to dogs recently. Hopefully, I get educated on how to have a relationship with my partner and my dog.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Starting out in zoo can be a bit difficult for many. The main points most anyone will tell you here is:
It should always be consensual and mutual pleasure. Ensure you are doing no harm to your fur partner.
It’s best to only play with your own dogs so you don’t teach someone else’s dog any bad habits that may get the pet in trouble.
Keep this all a secret. No brainier right? Sadly most of us will never have anyone in our personal lives that will ever know our zoo interests.

As for the more nitty gritty stuff, there’s plenty of guides and tips throughout the forum and lots of people with hands on experience. Be safe and enjoy your journey through this new interest.

Back