New Trans Femme Friend

Hey I'm new to here but um... have been looking at hentai stuff for this for a while, and have looked at some stuff. I am really nervous about stuff and never done anything with any animals, but the thought is really yummy.

Name: (for now) Knot
Pronouns: (for now) she/her
Anxious and autistic trans femme. I AM super cute, I wish I wasn't nervous to show my face lol

Um... yea, high! *waves*

*edit*:
Clarification, um the (for now) parts I might update if I feel... safe and not anxious about sharing details.

Last edited:
Shouldn't share your face unless you.feel.safe especially with things on here that being said welcome and hit.me.up if your feeling brave 😉

Hey I'm new to here but um... have been looking at hentai stuff for this for a while, and have looked at some stuff. I am really nervous about stuff and never done anything with any animals, but the thought is really yummy.

Anxious and autistic trans femme. I AM super cute, I wish I wasn't nervous to show my face lol

Um... yea, high! *waves*

*edit*:
Clarification, um the (for now) parts I might update if I feel... safe and not anxious about sharing details.
Hello i wish to see you 🙂

Sweetie, don't show your face or personal info on here. Hello and welcome this can be a fun place to pursue your fantasies and learn from other and, enjoy yourself with other people like yourself. I hope I see you around. 💋

That was my initial thoughts but.. I dunno people here seem really brave lol. Especially since I just intend to... enjoy stuff here rather than like... create content to share here.

I am glad to know my initial instincts of... not showing my face or personal... more personal details was correct. Sadly my true pronouns are neopronouns are are... very distinct lol I've never met someone else who uses them.
Sweetie, don't show your face or personal info on here. Hello and welcome this can be a fun place to pursue your fantasies and learn from other and, enjoy yourself with other people like yourself. I hope I see you around. 💋

That was my initial thoughts but.. I dunno people here seem really brave lol. Especially since I just intend to... enjoy stuff here rather than like... create content to share here.

I am glad to know my initial instincts of... not showing my face or personal... more personal details was correct. Sadly my true pronouns are neopronouns are are... very distinct lol I've never met someone else who uses them.
Stop by one of my art threads if you get a chance, and tell me what you think.

Looked around a bit and um... hot. Also I... am very envious of the girl in your pfp cause goals.
You know on one of my threads it for, and about people on here there fantasies so remember if you going to stay around on this site we can do one for you, its the only safe way of exposing yourself on here as a 3d model.

You know on one of my threads it for, and about people on here there fantasies so remember if you going to stay around on this site we can do one for you, its the only safe way of exposing yourself on here as a 3d model.
That's... oh gosh... that sounds real hot and... asdjfkhasljfgasljg well then um... noted.

Thank you all so much! Honestly like... I would share pictures but um... I have some... rather unique aspects about myself that would make it a tad easy to identify me even without my face. And given that I'm a new YouTube creator with big dreams, that's a slight problem lol

Um... yea, high! *waves*

*edit*:
Hey knot😊 ik u can't msg on here yet but I'd b interested in chatting with u once u can, hope to hear from u soon

Heh, yea, um....

Ok so I guess one update, and something it should clarify with its Dam but um:
-It was told to refer to itself in the third person as a bitch because it is a breeding bitch and it Dam doesn't want it to forget that, though it was not clarified if that was only in private or also on here, since we had been talking about this place at the time.

Relevance:
It's here because its Dam ordered it to be (and this bitch is very very ok with this idea, no worries needed), but Dam has been telling it things on how to be safe. So it knows it can't show its face, though it IS pouty about that because it has a really pretty face.
Hi and welcome. Keep your face hidden. The internet can be a cruel thing.

Okay, so that's just with her. But yea thankfully I do have someone with more knowledge than I do about these things so she's making sure I stay safe.

Back