New Movie Strays

So i went to a movie for the first time in a very long time. I went to see the comedy Strays. it's about dogs so natural i was interested. well i never thought i'd get so horny watching a normal movie. they none stop talk about dog dick and sex, there is a dane that they constantly talk about his huge cock and even show it (although a fake one) at one point but you do see him shake his massive sheath, Let me tell you i was one horny bitch when i left that movie.. anyway if you want to see some zoo in a normal setting go see this movie.

So i went to a movie for the first time in a very long time. I went to see the comedy Strays. it's about dogs so natural i was interested. well i never thought i'd get so horny watching a normal movie. they none stop talk about dog dick and sex, there is a dane that they constantly talk about his huge cock and even show it (although a fake one) at one point but you do see him shake his massive sheath, Let me tell you i was one horny bitch when i left that movie.. anyway if you want to see some zoo in a normal setting go see this movie.
Interesting any other names for this film. What country was it played in?

Interesting any other names for this film. What country was it played in?
Not sure if it has any other names. It just released today in the US, and its rated mature so not sure how long till its localized in other countries or if it will be at all. I know in the US you can preorder it on youtube, you might want to check your country.

Interesting any other names for this film. What country was it played in
Not sure if it has any other names. It just released today in the US, and its rated mature so not sure how long till its localized in other countries or if it will be at all. I know in the US you can preorder it on youtube, you might want to check your country.
Yeah i found it. Surprisingly lol it is a us film its comedy but ill check it out. And see what made that woman so wet and horny lol. Im not into animals like that i just enjoy woman getting off from them. Thats what turns me on. But the preview of the films it seemed funny as hell so might actually watch it

I don't know what kind of film it is, but I see that it was also released in Hungary in hungarian a week ago. I'll check it out sometime.
Although I don't expect too much, these kind of movies tend to be pretty crappy.

I don't know what kind of film it is, but I see that it was also released in Hungary in hungarian a week ago. I'll check it out sometime.
Although I don't expect too much, these kind of movies tend to be pretty crappy.
Supposedly it's just trash crass "humor". It actually has a disclaimer "don't take your kids to it expecting a family film just cause it's talking animals".

the trailer is full of swear words. i think it's either a comedy or a spoof of animal movies like a dog's purpose.

Oh look some more people for the ignore list! Awesome! I love ignoring trash ppl.

Edit: OP you're cool, just ignore the garbage and add it to the ignore list. Keep being awesome and thank you for the movie suggestion.

Just got done watching it. A buddy of mine happened to you get it. I'm not asking questions just what I want to watch it. All in all it's a great movie if you're into some raunchy comedy. I do have to admit, Maggie in my opinion, looks hot as fuck

It was a funny movie! Only this movie worth the ticket price what I've watched in cinema in the last year.
There was a cartoonish scene in it! That looked awesome, they should make a whole season with that graphics design! :)

Hilarious little light comedy full of toilet humor. Despite typically avoiding low brow comedies I enjoyed it. Just caught Beau Is Afraid last night and that was more my speed. Hilarious surreal dark comedy is my jam.

Back