New member from US female 20year

Welcome aboard, that is a beautiful gentleman you have there 🥰 He's as handsome as my Doberman Pinchers! My experimenting started around 12/13 years if age and it's been who I am since.

I've only been open (on the page) about it for a few weeks now and I have learned ALOT of new ideas, possibilities and keep learning the more I research the forums!

Anyways, welcome aboard and have fun!
Thanks this is a great fun place with many nice people with the same interest.

I'm glad to be here let me do a quick presentation my name is Vanessa I am a 20 yo girl from from US
I came across this forum hoping to find a place where I can speak freely about this with like-minded people, being totally alone with this secret desire I have my own experience I have a Rottweiler boy honestly, I was into dogs before humans I began experimenting with my dog I was curios of what a knot felt like.
First night I tried he lightly penetrated me, but he wasn't fully erect. Still felt good though, Today we have so much fun.

All of the people, posts, and information here has been an incredible catalyst for me to explore my own wants and desires. I just want to say thank you for that.
Hope everyone is having a good time and keeping safe during these rough times.
Hello Vanessa! Welcome to this lovely and vast community and I hope your finally not feeling alone with your desires and needs. I hope you have a great time here and would love to get to know you as well.

Back