New member Dutch male

Branco

Tourist
Hi too all of you. Im Branco (name of my first dog, a German Sheppard). Im a Dutch hetro male and Im 57 years old. I've had dogs all my life. I love women who loves the knot. Recently I discoverd this site and Im very happy to join you. I hope to meet a lot of like-minded people over here. I wish you all a fun day !!

Greetzz Branco

Hi too all of you. Im Branco (name of my first dog, a German Sheppard). Im a Dutch hetro male and Im 57 years old. I've had dogs all my life. I love women who loves the knot. Recently I discoverd this site and Im very happy to join you. I hope to meet a lot of like-minded people over here. I wish you all a fun day !!

Greetzz Branco
Hoi en welkom!
xxx

Elly.

Hallo ook jullie allemaal. Ik ben Branco (naam van mijn eerste hond, een Duitse herder). Ik ben een Nederlandse hetero man en ik ben 57 jaar oud. Ik heb mijn hele leven honden gehad. Ik hou van vrouwen die van de knoop houden. Ik ben deze site en ik ben erg blij om met je mee te doen. Ik hoop hier veel gelijkgestemden te ontmoeten. Ik wens jullie allemaal een gezellige dag!!

Greetzz Branco

Veel plezier en succes.

Greetzz Branco
hi and welcome to the site

Back