New knotty bitch

Welcome! I’m sure as a self proclaimed “knotty bitch” you’ll find plenty of willing chat partners (like myself 😉)

Hi ive been into z for some years but havent tried anythin…yet. I am soooo excited to be closer to others like me and finally maybe taking the knot ;).
Hey welcome to the site. I'm also a newbie here. Just found this place but been into Z for a long time. Hope everyone here finds what they are looking for 😊

Hi ive been into z for some years but havent tried anythin…yet. I am soooo excited to be closer to others like me and finally maybe taking the knot ;).
Hey welcome to the site. I'm also a newbie here. Just found this place but been into Z for a long time. Hope everyone here finds what they are looking for 😊

Welcome feel free to follow me back and shoot a dm if interested. Pure bred American pitbull terrier fawn blue and cane corso this summer. Let me know if you interested.

Back