new-ish

Well, been there done that myself. This site is MUCH MUCH better than BF. Which, you'll soon realize if you stay here for a while. As with all of the internet, there are plenty of asshats and idiots too, but the overall tone here is a LOT more inclusive and open than BF ever was. You should like it here.

Well, been there done that myself. This site is MUCH MUCH better than BF. Which, you'll soon realize if you stay here for a while. As with all of the internet, there are plenty of asshats and idiots too, but the overall tone here is a LOT more inclusive and open than BF ever was. You should like it here.
sounds good! I was mostly a lurker on BF for those reasons lol but BF helped me get the start and my Dom has helped me grow in accepting me and what I enjoy

When you get to 10 posts, you'll be able to send and receive DMs, personal messages. It'll take a few minutes for the site to self correct on that once you have 10, but not too long. 10 isn't so hard to get, it happens pretty easily. Most folks here are pretty easy going and there are plenty of reasonable folks to chat with.

When you get to 10 posts, you'll be able to send and receive DMs, personal messages. It'll take a few minutes for the site to self correct on that once you have 10, but not too long. 10 isn't so hard to get, it happens pretty easily. Most folks here are pretty easy going and there are plenty of reasonable folks to chat with.
sweet! because of BF experiences i shut my DMs off but if people are considerate here, i will open them up

idk this is probably my first post here, but it is a good community from what i have seen I just don't feel comfortable posting as topics covered on this forum are semi-illegal in other words in my place on residence it is legal to film and to watch the videos and see the pictures but illegal to take part in the act so i kind of mostly lurk
edit: been here like 7 months i think

sweet! because of BF experiences i shut my DMs off but if people are considerate here, i will open them up
Well.............I wouldn't go quite *that* far, but I will say that most people who are here and ACTIVE longer term, are not, as a rule, assholes. It's the internet, assholes do abound, but for the most part, the community is very cool and respectful, if not always the sharpest folks on the planet, lol

Mostly well meaning. Even if sometimes socially inept.

Back