New in the forum

Valkiria

Citizen of Zooville
Hello all !
I am new here in this community.
My real name I will not tell you, feel free to call me Valkiria. 21 years old, from somewhere in Europe.
Why I am here? Well, curious is maybe not the right word, let's say that it is an interesting topic to me. Years ago I have been supposing that the whole zoo sex story is nothing but business. However, few times I got myself fantasying of some intimacy with dog, but nothing serious. I considered it just a kinky me in a strange mood.

Now I am a bit confused after reading a couple of posts here. Really? I mean, you're not trolling, do you? Is it all for real? A real people with real sexual relationships with animals? So next time, if I feel the same strange mood I told above, I wouldn't consider myself sick brain? Or at least not the only one? :D

It is not a sickness to embrace what the heart desires. We are a community of people whom cherish our animals as significant others and lovers.

It is not all about the sex but that is a bonus! Maybe we can help you come to terms with this being a lifestyle instead of a kink.

Hello all !
My real name I will not tell you, feel free to call me Valkiria. 21 years old, from somewhere in Europe.
Why I am here? Well, curious is maybe not the right word, let's say that it is an interesting topic to me. Years ago I have been supposing that the whole zoo sex story is nothing but business. However, few times I got myself fantasying of some intimacy with dog, but nothing serious. I considered it just a kinky me in a strange mood.

Now I am a bit confused after reading a couple of posts here. Really? I mean, you're not trolling, do you? Is it all for real? A real people with real sexual relationships with animals? So next time, if I feel the same strange mood I told above, I wouldn't consider myself sick brain? Or at least not the only one? :D
I want you to find yourself here and enjoy the beautiful love with animals.
break down prejudices and give your heart what it wants.

Hello all !

Just do what you feel is right for you.

Welcome relax and take your time and the search button may help with your research. Fully understand how you feel, tried to repress my zoo side for many years, finally gave up and got on with my life!! Stay safe and have fun Cheers LL Australia

Welcome and have fun. Hope you stay around and also hope you enjoy what you have stumbled into 😁

Hi ! interesting user and interesting motto. I know how you feel, same happened back in year when i was 17. I was like "wait, is this a thing? people isn't going to die due this ?" since i thought people would die from... from... well, the heck i know, but i felt that putting some "stuff" inside another being that's not your own species would be lethal in some way for both parties. Then well, i just started researching, and then i got a MORAL blow when i came to the consent part and that infamous "guilt" most of zoo's around feel at start, it's about "breaking" a structure in your mind.

you're not crazy, you're not alone, you're here and we're here, we're real (well, most of lol) but yeah, then again, it's about you feel comfortable with this around, and hope you'll do. Anything you wanna ask or talk about, i can be here, and not only for you, since i got through many stuff to get where i'm now.

Anyways, feel welcome and hope you'll enjoy it here. I'll read some of your posts now

Hello all !

welcome valkiria i think you will find good people that enjoys from just watching and researching to more intimacy relationship with animals hope you enjoy

Hello all !

I really love animals and try to never discourage their interest in licking or fucking me.

Hello all !

Hu Valkiria and welcome to our community :) i hope all your question will be answered in our community :) . Big strong frei dly hug from another europian toward you :)

Back