New here

Hello, Im new to this site because someone ive been talking to shared the link with me and well im curious about all of this. Please dont judge me and I dont judge either. Part of me is super curious, the other part says ew gross its a sin. How do yall handle it or what crosses your mind?

Sincerely a very curious turned on mind.

Welcome to ZV!

There are a lot of threads that will address a lot of concerns a person like you will have.

This section here, will be a great start -> https://www.zoovilleforum.net/forums/zoophilia-and-bestiality-sexuality.5/

As far as how do I accept it, I'm not sure how to do anything else at this point. I'm a born zoo-(mostly)exclusive, so for me it's like someone being gay, or trans. It just, is, for me. Having attempted human partners and having them turn out rather terribly, mostly due to me lacking any sort of attraction beyond forced, it was easier to accept this as a core of my sexuality.

Is it wrong? I like to live by a very wise set of words

And it harm none, do what thou will.

Welcome to ZV!

There are a lot of threads that will address a lot of concerns a person like you will have.

This section here, will be a great start -> https://www.zoovilleforum.net/forums/zoophilia-and-bestiality-sexuality.5/

As far as how do I accept it, I'm not sure how to do anything else at this point. I'm a born zoo-(mostly)exclusive, so for me it's like someone being gay, or trans. It just, is, for me. Having attempted human partners and having them turn out rather terribly, mostly due to me lacking any sort of attraction beyond forced, it was easier to accept this as a core of my sexuality.

Is it wrong? I like to live by a very wise set of words

And it harm none, do what thou will.
Oh well thats actually a good way of putting it. Thank you 😊

Hello, Im new to this site because someone ive been talking to shared the link with me and well im curious about all of this. Please dont judge me and I dont judge either. Part of me is super curious, the other part says ew gross its a sin. How do yall handle it or what crosses your mind?

I totally get where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat myself. Just as I think I've finally accepted my feelings, I find discover I despise myself. But here we are. I think this is a good place for us to explore in comfort and acceptance. Welcome to the family! Hopefully we will both find fulfillment!

I totally get where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat myself. Just as I think I've finally accepted my feelings, I find discover I despise myself. But here we are. I think this is a good place for us to explore in comfort and acceptance. Welcome to the family! Hopefully we will both find fulfillment!
Hello and thank you!! Honestly i feel the same but right now im reading some eroitcs of the nature and it got me going again... im amazed haha

I do know...they allot space for different things in different spaces
...these all read like mash notes.

My apologies for what I said in the comments. Seems I have inappropriately crossed a line
Don’t worry about it. In the introduction thread you don’t really get any attention because it’s just one out of many comments. You’ve been very respectful and nice, don’t feel bad.

Hey! Welcome to the community 😄. Don't feel bad on yourself. It's human nature to be curious. I'm beyond curious and crave it haha.

Hello and welcome.
And I believe that most of us had that feeling.
As for me not anymore. Especially keeping myself around the forum and likeminded ppl .

Back