New here

30 year old female of West Texas here. I'm new and very excited to talk with some like minded people, I haven't really ever been involved in the zoo community but always have been and likely will be a closet zoo. I had my first experience at a young age and was hooked, but never knotted until I was 28. I found that process insanely difficult which is funny considering it seems to come so easy for everyone. I'm writing short stories at the moment about my experiences and hope to have many more.

Anyways Hi guys!

Welcome, always nice to see a fellow "resent 30's".
Good luck with the story writing.

30 year old female of West Texas here. I'm new and very excited to talk with some like minded people, I haven't really ever been involved in the zoo community but always have been and likely will be a closet zoo. I had my first experience at a young age and was hooked, but never knotted until I was 28. I found that process insanely difficult which is funny considering it seems to come so easy for everyone. I'm writing short stories at the moment about my experiences and hope to have many more.

Anyways Hi guys!
Welcome to zooville!!! You are among friends!!!

Anyways Hi guys!
Nice im 27m in west texas as well

Anyways Hi guys!
howdy from KS

Anyways Hi guys!
39 M from East Texas here! I have family in West Texas and go there often though! I would love to connect with people like us in person sometime! message me if you ever want to exchange photos

Last edited:
Back