New here

Non owner looking to spectate only for now. Have to find a trustworthy partner
Haha fair enough, same here mostly, just wanting to have a knotty friend to watch, spectate and get along with. You can even find groups for people based in your area once you figure out the PM system hehe

Haha fair enough, same here mostly, just wanting to have a knotty friend to watch, spectate and get along with. You can even find groups for people based in your area once you figure out the PM system hehe
I was in beast forum for years before it shut down just recently found this site and have been reluctant to join. This is a very risky situation to be in so I need to know that I can trust the other person 100%

Yeah of course I understand where you’re coming from, by the looks of it this forum has been here for a bit and seems trustworthy enough. Not that you asked for my advice but I’d just say to build up the with posting at least 10 times to pm other members to thoroughly get to know them more, at least that’s what I’m planning on, I’m just a watcher who wants knotty friends lol

Lol same here it’s good to be able to talk to someone who shares the same kinky thoughts as u and not to be judged.
Exactly, makes you a happier person when you’re not alone, you can discuss more about it, play around and so on. Just like any other hobby.
P.S appreciate the follow lol, first person for me hahaha

Back