New here....

hoe_"

Tourist
Hi all,

Though I best say hi, don't want to be a lurker, I joined a week or so ago and have been quietly observing and it seems like this is a nice place to be. So a bit about me, I am 41yo and I live in Bristol. I'm not an owner and haven't had a proper relationship for many many years now. I first and only proper relationship was with my grandparents lab cross, it went on for very time. We spent hours kissing and playing with each other, I never penetrated him or him me, but I would satisfy him with my hands and later with my mouth. I got very good at the latter and I loved doing it. He passed away when I was 19 or 20.

My second long term experience was with my mothers new husbands brown lab bitch, again we had a fun together but this was a lot less often. I never fully penetrated her but she was very comfortable on her back and would let me lick her and rub my dick on her pussy until I came. I am sure she would have let me have her fully if I had tried. she passed several years ago now.

Other than I have played with horses and dogs whenever I have been able, but no where near as often as I would like. There is no chance of me ever being an owner as my wife is not a dog lover at all.

I have never been fortunate to know anyone who has experienced or feels the same as me which sucks! So here I am out in the "open", it would great to "meet" a few like minded people and I will try to be an active member as best I can.

MH xx

Back