New here to zooville

camolly115

Tourist
Hey everyone, so glad I found this page. I have felt so alone with my feelings and experiences in all things zoo & learning the terminology. Id love to make friends in NorCarol… Estern specifically.
I am a cis woman. Intrested in women but love male and female dogs. I have no crazy experiences so I was hoping to make friends and go from there and link up!

Hey everyone, so glad I found this page. I have felt so alone with my feelings and experiences in all things zoo & learning the terminology. Id love to make friends in NorCarol… Estern specifically.
I am a cis woman. Intrested in women but love male and female dogs. I have no crazy experiences so I was hoping to make friends and go from there and link up!
welcome to the gang. gay dude, your next door neighbor, in E Tn. We have one big thing in common- we both like males!

Welcome to the jacale, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it. 😉

Welcome to the forum.. it doubly nice to see another east coaster:).

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forums

Back