New here, greetings.

I know this provably it's not the best place to ask, but... is there a way to tell gender/sexual orientation/age of people here? I haven't seen anything like that on my profile.

Uhh there is not tbh. Only place to look is on a user's about page. I think there should be an easier way to do that though :3

I know this provably it's not the best place to ask, but... is there a way to tell gender/sexual orientation/age of people here? I haven't seen anything like that on my profile.

Welcome here. Spend some time browsing the forum and only post what you feel comfortable to do so. About your question: unfortunately this is the internet, so what people write about their age or gender might actually not be the truth. Basically, I browse this forum taking most what I read with a grain of salt. That said, I hope you find here what you're looking for, and don't hesitate to ask. :)

Welcome here. Spend some time browsing the forum and only post what you feel comfortable to do so. About your question: unfortunately this is the internet, so what people write about their age or gender might actually not be the truth. Basically, I browse this forum taking most what I read with a grain of salt. That said, I hope you find here what you're looking for, and don't hesitate to ask. :)
As I have no interest on meeting anyone IRL, I don't care if someone tells me lies about themselves. Also maybe they prefer being someone else on the Internet, so I'm also happy to treat them as they want to.
As for me, I like for people to know what I am if they want to.

Ah, I was referring to the language since 28 countries use Deutsch as their primary. Sorry if that seemed like I was trying to sniff you out, I wasn't.

Back