New here and wanting to learn more

Hi everyone I'm new to all this. Been a furry for a while and while a lot of people associate furries with bing a zoo I wasn't interested in it for a long time till one furry talked to me about it and helped me understand a little bit more. I'm still learning and hope one day to be able to help please some animals. If anyone has tips or anything helpful for me I'm all ears.

Lots of helpful resources on here, I'm an open book, what are you most curious about, and whats your favorite animal?

Lots of helpful resources on here, I'm an open book, what are you most curious about, and whats your favorite animal?
Favorite animal is definitely a tiger based my whole fursona after them. Im just curious on how to be safe and make sure they are not being hurt and making sure they are liking it. Last thing I want to do is hurt an animal

Favorite animal is definitely a tiger based my whole fursona after them. Im just curious on how to be safe and make sure they are not being hurt and making sure they are liking it. Last thing I want to do is hurt an animal
Omgod samesies, tiger or leopard any big cat is my biggest fantasy! I read a fanfic a long time ago and never shook it off. I also love like cat belly fur, I imagine it would feel heavenly pushing me down

Back