New guy 35m

Hello, everyone. Found this site by accident but was intrigued after reading some of the posts and comments so I decided to join. I recently moved from the dick of the US to the balls of the US, if that tells you anything, so I'm all alone in this gigantic state and seeking some form of connection to not feel as alone.

For my history, can't really say I've been attracted to animals but having a high sex drive that isn't being satisfied will make people do... things.... lol. I've had dogs lick me when I was much younger but that's about the extent of my experience. I'm more interested in watching these days. Nice to meet everyone and hope you are well.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Horny brain definitely can make us all do some strange things at times. 😅 Nothing wrong with getting some help from the pooch though. Also nothing wrong with just sitting back and watching. Plenty of fun content on here to watch. 😁👍

Yes my penis has pointed me down some pretty strange paths at times but if anything it's taught me a lot about the world and what really goes on behind the scenes. Personally I'll just stick to watching the weird stuff and holding out for the good stuff. Am curious to make one of those milking machines to try out though. They seem fun.

Yes my penis has pointed me down some pretty strange paths at times but if anything it's taught me a lot about the world and what really goes on behind the scenes. Personally I'll just stick to watching the weird stuff and holding out for the good stuff. Am curious to make one of those milking machines to try out though. They seem fun.
Well as long as it hasn’t led you straight to jail, it sounds like it’s doing just fine pointing the way. 😂 Weird stuff can be pretty fun. Lots of good stuff in lots of different categories. Good luck with the milking machine. Those do look fun. If I had a peen, I would definitely get one of those suction toys.

Back