New girl 25 UK - saying hi + invite to holiday idea !

Hi Kate nice to meet you, i think it's a really good ideea im interested to meet you and new people with same ideas, maybe we can chat on wassap or snap, i would be interested to go on ibiza togheder and make some memories

Hey all im Kate im 25 from the UK midlands im new here this is my 1at proper post !!! i have been k9 active for 5 years now with my black lab and would love to make some new friends so thought i would say hi !

So i had an idea that i mentioned to a few people on here and they thought it might be pretty cool ! So i go on holiday to IBIZA (party island of the world) every year to quite a nice posh hotel resort on the beach - a few times i have noticed men or girls with paw print tattoos or other interesting tattoos and we got to talking after i plucked up the courage to go talk to them - a few easy questions (like what do your tattoos mean ) and you can tell if they are into K9 love .. anyway i have now met over the years 3 people there that are into k9 love 2 girls and 1 guy so thought why dont we make it a GO TO hotel so we can all meet up - just to chat and be round other K9 lovers and make good friends - its pretty easy to spot me as i have quite a few K9 tattoos and paw prints and im skinny with big boobs lol

I wont post the link to the hotel unless a-lot of people think its a good idea - its not meant to be a dirty sex thing just a nice holiday to make friends talk doggy love and meet each other and make life long friends .... im sure some people will shoot it down with negatives but there is nothing wrong or illegal with wearing doggy tattoos or paw prints or my chocker with dog lover on it hhehe hehehe ;)

Anyway let me know your thoughts and who may be interested but please be NICE its just an idea to see what you think - the hotel is amazing and we can go out together to parties or BBQ or swimming in the sea or pools ..would be sooo much fun

ok posting this now waiting nervously for answers and thoughts ? IF you want to be negative thats fine be nice and explain and concerns and maybe we can find away round it ! its jsut an idea after all to have some fun !

Love Kate & Dog xxx
Hi I live in Norfolk uk. How are u? X

Hey all im Kate im 25 from the UK midlands im new here this is my 1at proper post !!! i have been k9 active for 5 years now with my black lab and would love to make some new friends so thought i would say hi !

So i had an idea that i mentioned to a few people on here and they thought it might be pretty cool ! So i go on holiday to IBIZA (party island of the world) every year to quite a nice posh hotel resort on the beach - a few times i have noticed men or girls with paw print tattoos or other interesting tattoos and we got to talking after i plucked up the courage to go talk to them - a few easy questions (like what do your tattoos mean ) and you can tell if they are into K9 love .. anyway i have now met over the years 3 people there that are into k9 love 2 girls and 1 guy so thought why dont we make it a GO TO hotel so we can all meet up - just to chat and be round other K9 lovers and make good friends - its pretty easy to spot me as i have quite a few K9 tattoos and paw prints and im skinny with big boobs lol

I wont post the link to the hotel unless a-lot of people think its a good idea - its not meant to be a dirty sex thing just a nice holiday to make friends talk doggy love and meet each other and make life long friends .... im sure some people will shoot it down with negatives but there is nothing wrong or illegal with wearing doggy tattoos or paw prints or my chocker with dog lover on it hhehe hehehe ;)

Anyway let me know your thoughts and who may be interested but please be NICE its just an idea to see what you think - the hotel is amazing and we can go out together to parties or BBQ or swimming in the sea or pools ..would be sooo much fun

ok posting this now waiting nervously for answers and thoughts ? IF you want to be negative thats fine be nice and explain and concerns and maybe we can find away round it ! its jsut an idea after all to have some fun !

Love Kate & Dog xxx
Hi, welcome. Just be careful about meeting with people.

Back