New from Vietnam

Hello Annie, may you quickly find a language of friendship with many users here and be happy
all the best ☺️
I have one more request, try not to put your face in your profile picture, for your own safety 😉

Hello everyone, I am Annie, a new Vietnamese girl here - I am here because I am curious to explore different things - I am very open-minded but very shy...
Feel free to share with me!

Annie
Welcome to the barn, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. But use your head.This place is a Snakepit.Your best interests are not necesarily everyone's. Still, glad you made it.😉

Make your own calls. Anyone deciding what's best for you isn't asking.

A lot of people will assume. They will judge. I'm not going to pretend I don't. Now watch others. See if they are what they fear. See if they pretend to be perfect.

Good that you can admit you're shy then.

Thank you, to all of you, for your welcome message! More than happy to chat and learn more...
I must confess it is an new exploration for me but so far, I like a lot of things I am reading/seeing. I will post more about my thoughts and ideas when in a couple of days after having read more from the forum here.
Thanks again for your warm welcome

Thank you, to all of you, for your welcome message! More than happy to chat and learn more...
I must confess it is an new exploration for me but so far, I like a lot of things I am reading/seeing. I will post more about my thoughts and ideas when in a couple of days after having read more from the forum here.
no problem :cool:

Don't forget to think about how you feel while you're at it.

Welcome in! This is a great place with a ton of friendly and knowledgeable people, not to mention a treasure trove of threads of all different kinds! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything just reach out. I'm happy to chat so once you reach 10 posts feel free to send me a dm. 😊

Hello everyone, I am Annie, a new Vietnamese girl here - I am here because I am curious to explore different things - I am very open-minded but very shy...

Annie
Welcome Welcome.
Be able to learn a lot here and help navigate how you'd like to explore 😊😊

Annie
Welcome! I recently joined here as well, pretty exciting place to find and be apart of. Hope you have a good time, for your safety you might wanna change your pfp thou.

Thank you all of for your nice messages... I really like what am seeing on this forum. Still very curious about how to initiate things but I am still in the learning and discovery stage :) - cannot wait until interacting with some of you by message.

A quick question, why did several persons suggest me to change my profile picture?

Thank you all of for your nice messages... I really like what am seeing on this forum. Still very curious about how to initiate things but I am still in the learning and discovery stage :) - cannot wait until interacting with some of you by message.

A quick question, why did several persons suggest me to change my profile picture?
Welcome. If the person in your profile picture is you, it’s best to change it. Since zoo is technically illegal in most of the world and it is despised by many people, it’s important to protect your identity and hide your face. That way someone who wants to do you hard can’t just look up your personal Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc by searching your face.

Back